JOYETECH ERoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motek777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
Also, I've noticed the flavor is diminishing somewhat and I've seen a few people mention what strength, ratio & flavors work best for the eroll, I'd love to know what many more of you are using so I can buy some new eliquid today!! I'm open to trying any flavors, because I'm still smoking an occasional cigarette...not going to beat myself up about it tho.... Thank you.

I took out a bottle of cotton candy that I ordered from Mt Baker Vapor today. It was the only one I ordered with max flavor shots (5) the 15ml bottles there are 4.99, with 5 flavor shots it was $6.24 in VG 70% Distilled Water 30% and YUM! my dead taste buds sure taste that!
I think I'll try doing everything at max next time until my taste buds wake up:) Also if you decide to try them the code vaporfrombaker gets you 10% off.

I haven't quit yet either but seriously reduced so there is hope!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hello to anyone who can help...I'm having a problem...one of my batteries won't charge, even though the blue light will flash if I puff on it. It's only a week old! I've tried changing the cone, atomizer etc. just won't charge (in either of the pcc's I have) :( Has this happened to anyone else so quickly?!

Also, I've noticed the flavor is diminishing somewhat and I've seen a few people mention what strength, ratio & flavors work best for the eroll, I'd love to know what many more of you are using so I can buy some new eliquid today!! I'm open to trying any flavors, because I'm still smoking an occasional cigarette...not going to beat myself up about it tho.... Thank you.

Oh no!!, sorry to hear about your battery. No one has mentioned that problem on this thread so far.... I suggest you contact your vendor for a replacement as soon as possible.

Regarding the ejuice, a couple of us mentioned our favorites a few pages back. Just to recap mine lol... I love VaporGod's Cotton Candy, Almond, Chocolate Hazelnut. A few others too, but those are my favorites. All at 36mg nic and 80% VG. The Almond is kind of a dry nutty vape, very unusual and oddly satisfying. Cotton Candy is my primary vape - clean and tasty flavor. Try some sample bottles before you commit to any ejuice as everyone's tastes are different.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I took out a bottle of cotton candy that I ordered from Mt Baker Vapor today. It was the only one I ordered with max flavor shots (5) the 15ml bottles there are 4.99, with 5 flavor shots it was $6.24 in VG 70% Distilled Water 30% and YUM! my dead taste buds sure taste that!
I think I'll try doing everything at max next time until my taste buds wake up:) Also if you decide to try them the code vaporfrombaker gets you 10% off.

I haven't quit yet either but seriously reduced so there is hope!

Lol, I was typing when you posted your comment :). Another Cotton Candy lover! Yay! I would be interested in knowing the difference in flavor between the two brands. I wonder if they ship international...

Just checked. No they don't. Local shipping only :(. Ah, well, I still have my vendors who do ship worldwide.

Last edited:

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Height and width is the same as the mini- it's the depth that is more.... but there's a 2.1 that's about to come out...it will be more rounded in the back and the juice well will be larger to accommodate all the rebuildable atty's that are out there so you might want to hold off for a week or two. Rob has the 2.1 at the anodizers now from what I understand.

The 2.0 and 2.1 for that matter will take the AW IMR 18490/18500 batteries. Otherwise the connection is a 510. I have a ERA Atomizer on my 2.0 w/ an adapter but with the new 2.1 you won't need one. The Chalice and the Pheonix A-7 bottom feeder rebuildable atomizers will also fit it without an adapter.

Oh i supposed i should wait then. I may want a recommendation on whatever else i need to buy with links, im kind of clueless when it comes to all these other atties!

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
Lol, I was typing when you posted your comment :). Another Cotton Candy lover! Yay! I would be interested in knowing the difference in flavor between the two brands. I wonder if they ship international...

Just checked. No they don't. Local shipping only :(. Ah, well, I still have my vendors who do ship worldwide.

Hi Dragon....I was interested in ordering from VaporGod....but they don't seem to have international shipping either... how do u get their stuff? Do I get myself a U.S address? :(

pan

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
mchenry, il
Anyone using pure VG with the eRoll - any issues?

Agreed, several using vg without issue. However, I just got a sample of a flavor that seems to be much higher vg than my regular liquid (optimized by flavor rather than percentage, so I do not know the ratio), and I did find I needed to thin it a bit with pg for it to wick properly. Thicker was not working for me...but I am usually the odd-ball when it comes to preferences.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
TennDave is using it without issue. Im using some really thick mixes as well. If your DIY or you find the VG is just too thick to flow, add a dash of distilled water (just enough to thin it out, maybe 10%)
;)

Cool. When I use Dekang, I like to buy the VG version too and add a few drops. I should be OK then ;-)

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Oh i supposed i should wait then. I may want a recommendation on whatever else i need to buy with links, im kind of clueless when it comes to all these other atties!
I recommend the rebuildable atty that Rob sells on his site for $28.... (being referred to by Reonauts as the Reomizer...LOL) It is a Chinese one that he's modified for the Reo- it works awesomely! Yes, wait until the 2.1 Mini comes out and you won't be sorry!! Then get it, and the bottom feeder rebuildable on his site (Reomizer!!)...I can help you with wick and wire- I have plenty so just PM me...I also have some quantify of SS mesh you can use as wick or if you prefer, you can get some on his site. It's all good and the Vape is perfection!!

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
VC where are you? :)

See I just have the worst luck with tanks and attys. I cleaned the attys via boiling. Made sure they never touched the bottom of the pan. Seemed nice and clean. Now I get this hint of yucky flavor no matter what I do and the vapor is a tad harsh as well. Full tank and getting that subtle crackle sound so it has to be the attys. Ugh. I think I will just by new ones. Even if I bought 5 every week (dount I would need to) that's only $20.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
VC where are you? :)

See I just have the worst luck with tanks and attys. I cleaned the attys via boiling. Made sure they never touched the bottom of the pan. Seemed nice and clean. Now I get this hint of yucky flavor no matter what I do and the vapor is a tad harsh as well. Full tank and getting that subtle crackle sound so it has to be the attys. Ugh. I think I will just by new ones. Even if I bought 5 every week (dount I would need to) that's only $20.

How did you dry them? It sounds like you werent wicking anything and maybe even they were still wet? I did leave mine to dry for a day maybe. You can use a needlenose to pull the tip of the atty off. I would try to do it by the two air holes rather than the post because you can nick it. You can clean gunk off the coil with a toothpick and make sure the wick looks ok. I wish you would try some other liquids, maybe they just arent a good match for this atty? I cant believe they are dirty so fast though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread