The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joyetech evic v2 reset hole

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by robshep56, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. robshep56

robshep56 Full Member

Mar 23, 2012
    melbourne
    Actually posting this for a friend who has emailed me with a hardware problem which I am normally able to sort out for him but not this time so hoping someone out there may be able to shed some light. He has a Joytech evic v2 5000mAh mod with an innokin Iclear 30s tank. He emailed me as he is not around and to be brief says that he cannot use his mod unless he sticks a pin in the reset hole located on the bottom of the battery. The user manual doesn't mention a reset hole. He actually hasn't gone into detail but just says it won't work unless he sticks a pin in that reset hole. Can anyone shed some light on this or know what could be going on...many tanx

2. Llamasquito

Llamasquito Senior Member

Aug 31, 2018
    It does actually have a reset hole on the bottom, their site says "Should you get stuck while upgrading, just turn the knob to right and then insert into the reset hole with a needle to restart."
    So i would guess, its something going on with the mods firmware, has he tried updating it?

3. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Might want to post question in this forum:
    Joyetech
    You may receive more information.

4. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Possible chance that his tank keeps shutting it down. Clean both posts, tear apart, new coil, reassemble. Use another tank?

Does it stay On w/o tank?

5. robshep56

robshep56 Full Member

Mar 23, 2012
    melbourne
    Brother Bob's right... I have now posted on the Joyetech section.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.