Joyetech evic v2 reset hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

robshep56

Mar 23, 2012
melbourne
Actually posting this for a friend who has emailed me with a hardware problem which I am normally able to sort out for him but not this time so hoping someone out there may be able to shed some light. He has a Joytech evic v2 5000mAh mod with an innokin Iclear 30s tank. He emailed me as he is not around and to be brief says that he cannot use his mod unless he sticks a pin in the reset hole located on the bottom of the battery. The user manual doesn't mention a reset hole. He actually hasn't gone into detail but just says it won't work unless he sticks a pin in that reset hole. Can anyone shed some light on this or know what could be going on...many tanx

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Actually posting this for a friend who has emailed me with a hardware problem which I am normally able to sort out for him but not this time so hoping someone out there may be able to shed some light. He has a Joytech evic v2 5000mAh mod with an innokin Iclear 30s tank. He emailed me as he is not around and to be brief says that he cannot use his mod unless he sticks a pin in the reset hole located on the bottom of the battery. The user manual doesn't mention a reset hole. He actually hasn't gone into detail but just says it won't work unless he sticks a pin in that reset hole. Can anyone shed some light on this or know what could be going on...many tanx
Might want to post question in this forum:
Joyetech
You may receive more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread