• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

JugHeads

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Good juice but there erratic opening and closing turned me off. I am sure it happened to a lot of people. Because of the erratic opening days and announcing the open days on Facebook (which I do not do) I got into DIY to get affordable juice. I buy the odd bottle just to try new flavors but any juice producer that is counting on me for income will go broke. I think a lot of Juggys people likely went else where as well. There are so many juice makers now in Canada now that not all will survive. CHEERS!

rahmmie

Sep 7, 2015
Good juice but there erratic opening and closing turned me off. I am sure it happened to a lot of people. Because of the erratic opening days and announcing the open days on Facebook (which I do not do) I got into DIY to get affordable juice. I buy the odd bottle just to try new flavors but any juice producer that is counting on me for income will go broke. I think a lot of Juggys people likely went else where as well. There are so many juice makers now in Canada now that not all will survive. CHEERS!

I'm sorry, do you mean going into the actual store? I just went on the website and placed an order like I do with my other purchases, there was a small delay because of the weekend before the stuff was shipped but that was a couple of days, nothing more. Aside from that, I like them because it's one of the few places that still offers Tobacco Absolute already mixed at a great price for DIY. Mind you, I'm no DIY expert, I'm in the very early stages, trying out a few recipes, but I've found my tobacco ones are lacking that "je ne sais quoi" that I hope the TA will fix. The PG and VG prices are very good too

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Perhaps it was before your time. They would open the online store for 4 to 10 minutes about every three weeks. Missed the narrow window you had to watch Facebook for next opening. CHEERS!

I agree with you, I my self missed that short opening window but I used to stock so I do not run out, any ways as I mentioned in my 1st post I was away for sometime & I tried different juice from different venders but nothing was even close to juggy in quality & price. The site seems open 24/7 & juggy will have my business again!

Camebeloc

Moved On
    Dec 6, 2014
    Toronto
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
    Jan 17, 2013
    Canada
    I wish I could go back. Juggie forced me onto other juices and while I was out I forgot to come home.

I tried his stuff again recently and realized he may not be the mixer I thought he was. It's sad, but like with kids it's time to go on and go along.

I appreciate everything he did to help vaping, but vaping grew up, and his mixes didn't.

I hope everything works out well for him in the future and he can hold some of his old lines.

We love him for what he did for the community, but now it seems his time has passed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread