Juice advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philabos

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
i am buying an Innokin Kroma A with a Zenith tank for my son, who smokes camel blue. He previously tried vaping, right to sub ohm with zero nic with predictable results. Looking for a 18mg juice for an MTL setup. His job is such he cannot mess with batteries or DIY juice.
I have searched the forum and the only thing I can come up with is Halo Longhorn, but would like an alternative.
Any advice appreciated.

Philabos

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
I smoked Camel Blues forever and didn’t care for Longhorn but loved Tribeca. I think maybe a few sample bottles (or just buy both, they are buy one get one free at halo right now) would be a good idea so he could pick one he loved.
Interesting. I smoked Parliament 100's for years and also liked Tribeca over the others. Cannot imagine any two cigarette brands as different as those two.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Interesting. I smoked Parliament 100's for years and also liked Tribeca over the others. Cannot imagine any two cigarette brands as different as those two.

That’s funny that you think they are so different. Parliament lights were a nice backup brand for me. Always thought they were fairly similar.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I always cringe when posters ask for recommendations for a flavor that "tastes like a cigarette".

The flavoring agents used e-liquids are for the most part food flavoring agents. I've yet to taste any food products that taste like a smoking cigarette.

Best bet is to find a flavor like a fruit, candy, desert, or coffee flavor that you will like.

Why You Don't Need an E-Liquid that Tastes Like Cigarettes

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I basically started on what I felt was the closest to an actual cigarette experience, the old prefilled carto stick battery set up from the flea market. I got to choose from either tobacco or menthol.

Soon after, I joined ecf to find the best tobacco flavor. At the time, it was Boba's, Rafalicious and Gorilla Juice. Then came the bakeries, for those initial tobaccos were very dessert like.

To this day, tobacco flavor makes up the majority of my mixes. I believe Hangsen actually uses tobacco for their flavor concentrates.

Go figure, I also love to sip straight whiskeys.

Philabos

ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2017
    I always cringe when posters ask for recommendations for a flavor that "tastes like a cigarette".

The flavoring agents used e-liquids are for the most part food flavoring agents. I've yet to taste any food products that taste like a smoking cigarette.

Best bet is to find a flavor like a fruit, candy, desert, or coffee flavor that you will like.

Why You Don't Need an E-Liquid that Tastes Like Cigarettes

Actually tobacco flavors got me off the cigs and I too still use them predominantly. Sure, I also dabble in custards etc but the first step is to find a flavor that will get you to vaping 100 percent. I should have said in the OP he tried a fruity flavor. Did not work.
    I think for some people it is a bridge too far right off the bat. I will agree everyone is different.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread