Status
Not open for further replies.

snails1023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2010
Chicago
Hi All,
I wanted to get some imput on a problem that I seem to run into. I am fairly new to vaping about 2 months.
I have several different types of juices and I usually drip.I have a VGO-900 and use a 510 LR atty. I notice that a majority of the juices seem to taste burnt on a LR atty, if I switch to a reg. 510 then I get the favor back. The only one I can seem to vape on the LR is a pina colada or valencia juice, it seems strong enough to overcome burnt flavors.
I changed to several LR's I have but they always taste bitter and burnt when dripping.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this normal? Ideas? Suggestions? I am game to try to correct it.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Hi All,
I wanted to get some imput on a problem that I seem to run into. I am fairly new to vaping about 2 months.
I have several different types of juices and I usually drip.I have a VGO-900 and use a 510 LR atty. I notice that a majority of the juices seem to taste burnt on a LR atty, if I switch to a reg. 510 then I get the favor back. The only one I can seem to vape on the LR is a pina colada or valencia juice, it seems strong enough to overcome burnt flavors.
I changed to several LR's I have but they always taste bitter and burnt when dripping.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this normal? Ideas? Suggestions? I am game to try to correct it.

'Hy-Wattage' vaping is different in many aspects; flavour being one of them. The heating rate difference is surely to translate your 'standard' liquid flavour into a new type of flavor. Many shades will vanish, some will shift, and this will certainly add some new colours to most liquids. Just give it some time. You may end up liking those 'burny' tastes...! Be careful when dripping not to let your atty go dry, if that is the case, which could very well be if you keep your former dripping rythm since LR burn higher, your burn taste will 'stay' for many puffs. Re-drip first sign loss of flavour, and note, LR atties drink more. Try adding an extra drop...
Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread