juice in mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirrilahFish

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
Honolulu
So refilling the carts with some juice. The juice is bound to get on a few things like fingers. then obviously it get onthe outside of carts. Do you guys wash off the outside of carts? Or just leave it? Its not like its a lot of juice.

heres your fix all, If i get juice in my mouth A) pop off the cart and blow instead of suck (the ports aren't connected to the resevoir area so dont worry ab spilling all your juice, on most units any way, any juice that you see come out is what is inside the ports) B) wipe it off, shirt, napkin, etc

Most common cause of juice in the mouth is overfilling

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Well I would say wash it off or at least wipe it down with a damp cloth. if you do get juice on any body parts i.e finger lips etc I would advice rinsing.

I know its only a little juice and it won't kill you, but it is nicotine at its "fullest" and could make you a little sick especially if you combine it with vaping as well.
I know I got juice on my tongue once and had a tingling feeling for a short time.

I am not sure its is so dangerous that you have to be in a protective suite will refilling, but it never hurts to spend the extra seconds and be cautious.

words to live by dong Dong dong dong...... a tv snippet ref :p

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
heres your fix all, If i get juice in my mouth A) pop off the cart and blow instead of suck (the ports aren't connected to the resevoir area so dont worry ab spilling all your juice, on most units any way, any juice that you see come out is what is inside the ports) B) wipe it off, shirt, napkin, etc

Most common cause of juice in the mouth is overfilling

I guess its the overwhelming urge to post posts or share knowledge....

Thanks for your tip, but I think the question was basicly do you clean up the juice spill or leave it. I don't think it was what causes or how to take care of spills.

Not busting on you I just tend to see people digress(spelling) from topics sometimes on threads people create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread