Juice mg strength question/symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinki

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
I have been vaping since Feb and have had a hard time staying away from analogs. I have upped my mg strenght gradually starting out at 18mgs. I now vape around 28mgs of nic (32mg juice + 24mg juice combined) which is great and cuts down on the cravings tremendously. I am also having an extremely hard time in finding any juice I like. But the thing with the 28mg level is in a very vague way it kinda makes me feel funny, like tingly inside or like as if I haven't had an analog for hours and the weird feeling you get. Nothing big time, no headache, no nauseousness, no fast bp or no dizziness just a strange feeling inside. Am I having a overdose symptom? Maybe a withdrawal symptom. I just don't know. Maybe I am just parranoid that I will overdose on the nic. I know that at 24mg is sorta ok but I still have horrible cravings and will give in to them at times so 28mg is so much better for me to totally quit the analogs. Sorry to ask these questions but I am "dazed and confussed". Thanks for any input. I vape a Ego.

rrayda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
the icy northlands
You certainly could be getting too much nic, how many mL of juice are you going through in a day?

I used to vape on a eGo as well, and had satisfaction issues similar to yours. No combination of nic level or vaping frequency seemed to quell my urges to smoke. Then I tried vaping at higher power (via a LR atty on my eGo initially, and a VV mod later) and found my satisfaction there. My recommendation: order a LR atty from your favorite supplier and see if that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread