Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I've experienced it with both those attys too (never a chalice though) :D

Anyway juice can only flow back into the bottle right after you squonk .... the other 99% of the time it seeps back down and into the catch cup. It cannot go back into the bottle all the time because there is no where for the air to escape and let juice return. Usually if you getting juice into the catch cup its because things are just too wet .... try squonking less and vaping it close to dry each time before you sit it down.

The oring - or a thicker oring under the atty can seal that connection so the cup stays dry.

Also right after you squonk (when juice can return to the bottle) make sure the mod is straight up. If its tilted any air will go back down the tube instead of you excess juice ..... then the excess will seep its way out eventually.

Hope some of that helped.

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
Dude I believe it's the readyxwick. I started using it about a week ago in a chalice and have noticed there is always at least a drop between the coil/wick and the drain hole. I've kinda had to relearn squonking. What was good for cotton and silica is too much with the ceramic.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread