Juice oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverlock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
United States
Just thought I'd throw this out there to maybe help fellow noobs from making the same mistake I did. I've been vaping a 50/50 PG/VG mix with 18mg Nic, on some of my delivery systems I wasn't getting the throat hit I was loooking for. So I changed up to a 70/30 mix with 24mg Nic. Whoa was that a jump too far the other way! Don't be in a rush like I was to hit that sweet spot. Only adjust one or the other till you find your perfect mix.

I did get a couple good legal head rushes off the 24mg juice, but I think I'll step back down to the 16mg and see where that puts me with the 70/30 mix, if that doesn't do it for me I'll go up to 80/20 before I try dropping back to 50/50 with a higher nic level. The 18mg was/is doing good as far as my nic craving, so I really shouldn't have messed with that anyhow. Lesson learned.

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
I know what you mean. I've been vaping 50/50 18, and my girlfriend does 80/20 24. She had some strawberry watermelon that smelled really great, so I wanted to try it. Of course, I wasn't thinking, so I just nailed it for a good 5-6 seconds like I usually do with mine.

Instant regret tastes a lot like strawberry watermelon, I discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread