Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Can anyone recommend a good menthol. Most seem to taste like mouthwash. Looking for more of a tobacco/menthol like a Salem.

Did somebody say Salem? lol I smoked Salem cigs and I like the Menthol Purecig. It does not taste anything like a Salem but is closest to a menthol tobacco flavor that I have found.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Figured I better try to catch up on some of the flavors I have since all these new ones have just popped onto the site. The juices below were vaped using a 306 2.0ohm atty on a REO Grand. Now I'm just hoping I can remember them all.

Fuzzy Navel - I'm not big on the fruit flavors but this is one I really like. Good strong fruity inhale followed with a kick. And yep, it tastes like a Fuzzy Navel drink to me. A lot of the fruit juices don't seem strong enough for me...this one definitely has it!

Hopscotch - I had to try this again...just because. Good rich butterscotch/toffee flavor but just overly sweet for my tastes. Y'all know how well this juice is loved, though, so just consider me the oddball.

French Toast - OMG! this IS french toast, to the point I almost wanted to chew and swallow the actual food. Outstanding as for matching up the taste, but alas, way to overly sweet for me. For all you really big sweetie pies, though, this juice is a MUST HAVE. :)

S'more - mmmmmmmmmmm. Kinda a perfect vape for me...smooth, not too sweet but still just enough to satisfy me when I get a sugary type craving. What shocked me on this one is how well the graham cracker comes forth and the chocolate (or cocoa ?) doesn't overpower but simply blends in quite well.

Banana Nut Bread - nice, different. I could taste both the banana and nut really well and liked it but I would need a bit more spice to it. I'm not that much on banana vapes, though. For all you monkeys (y'all know who you are LOL), give it a try.

Mojito - WOW! You want a strong, refreshing vape, give this a shot! Sorry, I've never had a Mojito so I have no clue what's supposed to be in it. I tasted either lemon or lime most definitely, almost like a tart lemonade/limeade. I would suggest this juice might need it's own atty...came across as a powerhouse to me.

Babyback Ribs - I can't give this an honest review because I tried it right after the Mojito and my atty and tastebuds were starting to go on overload. Once I got things slightly lined out, though, I was surprised by this flavor. I've had it quite a while and kept putting off trying it because it kinda skeered me...what I was able to taste at this point came across as a smoky rib taste. This is one juice that throws me on the "how do they possibly do it?!" curious train.

Oh, and I forgot about a couple tried before the Mojito and Ribs.....

Blueberry Pancake - I'd like to try this with the syrup already added.

Upsidedown Cake - another fruit yummy shocker for me. I'm not sure it tasted exactly like pineapple but it was good and strong, which grabbed my attention at first intake. From there, it just kept getting better. Probably one of my faves of the group I've listed here.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
You have us very curious on the baby back ribs.

I haven't tried my upsidedown cake yet, but hopefully soon. :)

Yanno, I'd say get a sampler of it to anyone who asks...or even ones that don't. I think it could surprise a lot of peeps..well, maybe not the ones that like sweet vapes ALL the time but still.... LOL

I'm definitely going to give it another try when I've not had umpteen others beforehand. I feel like it kinda got the "raw" end of the deal.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
You have us very curious on the baby back ribs.

I haven't tried my upsidedown cake yet, but hopefully soon. :)

Someone sent me a bunch of samples that they wouldn't be vaping because of the 24mg level. One of the samples was of baby back ribs. It's very spicy, but very realistic. (it stays in the atty for a while so be prepared to either give the atty a good cleaning afterward or put up with it in everything). That being said, I really liked it!! I still have the rest of the sample. When I get more money, I wouldn't mind combining it with a garlic bread sample.

I forgot to add. I don't drink very much or very often at all, but I could see myself vaping this with one hand and a beer in the other.

Last edited:

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Someone sent me a bunch of samples that they wouldn't be vaping because of the 24mg level. One of the samples was of baby back ribs. It's very spicy, but very realistic. (it stays in the atty for a while so be prepared to either give the atty a good cleaning afterward or put up with it in everything). That being said, I really liked it!! I still have the rest of the sample. When I get more money, I wouldn't mind combining it with a garlic bread sample.

Now THERE'S a good reviewer! :)

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Actually, all of my taste buds still aren't functioning. I'm still "chocolate impaired"... banana is once in a blue moon....but I keep waiting....

Even though...you have a way of putting thoughts into words that comes across very well. I ramble...and falter. LOL (FALTER, T, not farter...so don't EVEN go there!)

boobsmurphy

Oct 30, 2010
Pennsylvania
Upsidedown Cake - another fruit yummy shocker for me. I'm not sure it tasted exactly like pineapple but it was good and strong, which grabbed my attention at first intake. From there, it just kept getting better. Probably one of my faves of the group I've listed here.

I just tried mine for the first time this morning and I was surprised by it as well.. I can definitely taste the pineapple, but it's not too overpowering or too sweet. It's really very good. =)

Sewnmachine

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Akron, Ohio - in the "hood"
Chocolate covered Raspberry

I don't know which hit me first - but the raspberry really comes through. That's what I was hoping for. I just opened a 10ml bottle - one month old. 50/50. Not alot of TH but very flavorful. I'm considering ordering more. I'm a Butterscotch/Almond and Hopscotch lover, but this is a nice alternative. Not overly sweet, and the raspberry is for real. It's just a nice even blend of the 2 flavors. Overall I would rate this a solid 8. If the throat hit was more pronounced I'd give it a 9.

UPDATE After filling a new carto and vaping it dry, I now don't think I'm gonna get anymore of this juice. At first the taste is great - but for some reason it just doesn't seem to hold it's flavor well into the cartomizer. If I do order more I will see if I can add a x2 flavor splash, but I don't think we can do that with the specialty pre-mixed juices. I can't remember.
UPDATE

Blueberry Pancake Don't like it. But I think that's just me. I am partial to the sweet flavor lines like Hopscotch. Anyway, I thought I would try this - The blueberry is a nice undertone but the "pancake" flavor has I think almost a burnt taste to it. The maple syrup comes through too. I really want to like this flavor so I will let it steep for a while. I tried it the first day I got it. So maybe the burnt pancake taste will mellow a bit.

Pina Colada Authentic. Very pronounced flavors and not overly sweet. I will enjoy this to the last drop.

Applewood A mild sweet apple with smoky undertones. My husband just asked me to order some of this for him and he strictly smokes the tobacco blends. So, if you like tobacco more than you do flavors this would be a good one to try. Of course you have to like apples too - but it's a nice even blend of both.

Caramel and Candy Apple I'm lumping these 2 together. Same great apple flavor, but each is true to it's description. Creamy caramel is there and the red "candy" is there. I really can't determine if one is sweeter than the one, they are both sweet - but I prefer the caramel apple I guess because I'm also a Hopscotch lover.

Pineapple Pure refreshment! This is one I will go to on a hot summer day or just to use it as a "palette cleanser" when I want a change from my Hopscotch and Butterscotch Almond. Nice fresh fruity taste pure and simple with a hint of tartness.

RAZZLEMINT = Unbelievable!!! Just received it today. It's one of the 32 new flavors - and it is honest to good right out of the bottle. The raspberry and mint complement each other so well. The mint is of course a little stronger than the raspberry only because mint is by nature a rather dominant flavor. But the raspberry is so distinct that it really just equals out to a most perfect blend. Highly recommended, and again it's good to use as soon as you get it. I can only imagine how delicious it will be after steeping a while.

HEATH BAR Another one of those sweet yummy flavors. This one could probably benefit from a bit of steeping time. The stronger taste of chocolate. And the toffee flavor is nice and sweet. If you are a lover of Hopscotch, Butterscotch Almond or Almond Pleasure (Almond Joy) you are almost certain to like this one. If falls into the same toffee, caramel, butterscotch flavor family. I will almost certainly order this one again. But if I had to pick just one I would still stick with my Hopscotch. Thankfully I don't have to pick just one. Right now I have quite the smorgasbord of juices available.

Last edited:

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
I recently voiced my opinion on the baby back ribs (I hadn't seen any serious review of the juice.) I recently made a swap with another FSUSA customer for juices. I received the juices in the mail tonight. One of them was a sample of the peppered jerky. I was leery. Just with "peppered" in the name. Out of curiosity, I sniffed it. It smelled like jerky. It didn't seem like it would be too spicy. After pushing it around on my desk for about 1/2 hour, I decided that I was too curious not to try it. (The previous owner apparently hadn't been brave enough.) Of course, being an FSUSA juice the vapor and throat hit left nothing to be desired (for me at least because I don't need excessive amounts of either.) That being said, I decided to drip onto an atty. (My cat had come to nestle on my lap and I wondered about his impression of it as well being a "meat type" vape. Out of cowardice, I only put one drop on the atty and didn't taste anything. So, I put a couple more drops and tried again. That time there was a little more of a "smoky meat" taste, but nothing spectacular. All in all, I was disappointed that there wasn't an "in your face" flavor that had been present in the baby back ribs. I'll let it steep some more and revisit it... (could be my taste buds...)

BTW, the cat wasn't impressed either. I've gotten more reaction from him with the strawberry twist.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
If I did this one previously, sorry...sue me. LOL

Strawberry Cheesecake - the only reason you can't physically see a strawberry cheesecake in front of you is because of massive plumes of vapor. You get strawberry...you get cheesecake. One fanfreakintastic vape!!! And another thing I really like about this one is that it has that great flavor no matter which pv I'm using it on!

GETCHA SOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread