Juice Review Thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Even though...you have a way of putting thoughts into words that comes across very well. I ramble...and falter. LOL (FALTER, T, not farter...so don't EVEN go there!)

Ooohhh my dearest Free ... why oh why would you think I would make a terrible comment like that about YOU of all people. My heart is wounded you little far..., I mean, little darling. I mean after all, I'm the guy who is always "tooting" your horn.

We had some rain today and it was pretty breezy, but I just said "let her rip" and kicked back. I had some carrots so I thought I'd "cut one" but it was hard to cut so I just "ripped one."

Have a nice day.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
If I did this one previously, sorry...sue me. LOL

Strawberry Cheesecake - the only reason you can't physically see a strawberry cheesecake in front of you is because of massive plumes of vapor. You get strawberry...you get cheesecake. One fanfreakintastic vape!!! And another thing I really like about this one is that it has that great flavor no matter which pv I'm using it on!

GETCHA SOME!

Strawberry Cheesecake is one of my husband's favorites. He also loves Strawberry Cream. Have you tried it?

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Hey guys, this thread is great but don't forget to put your reviews in the eliquid reviews on the forum so that new members will know about all of these great flavors. I think that most new members rely on that section of the forum to decide what they may or may not like. I know that I did. :)

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Strawberry Cheesecake is one of my husband's favorites. He also loves Strawberry Cream. Have you tried it?

No, I haven't. I'm usually not much of a fruit type person but the strawberry with the cheesecake is absolutely delicious. Maybe I should try the Strawberry Cream to see what I think of it as well. :)

Hal

Jan 16, 2011
Nebraska
Here'd my review of my first juices from FSUSA.

555 - just a little to much tobacco taste for me.. other then that it has lots and lots of flavor. Not my choice of an everyday vape but a nice change.

Newport - I like it. Not an overly strong menthol, more of a nice mild menthol. Not minty at all. Its a bit difficult to describe the flavor. I would and will order it again.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Italian Cake - One vape would remind me of vanilla frosting...the next would seem more like white cake. It's not all vanilla but I can't pinpoint what else is in there. Rather nice flavor, too, because although it's sweet, it's not too overly sweet.

Sorry, this one is really hard for me to describe but I'd say anyone debating over it...get a small bottle and give it a try! :)

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Italian Cake - One vape would remind me of vanilla frosting...the next would seem more like white cake. It's not all vanilla but I can't pinpoint what else is in there. Rather nice flavor, too, because although it's sweet, it's not too overly sweet.

Sorry, this one is really hard for me to describe but I'd say anyone debating over it...get a small bottle and give it a try! :)

This sounds really good. I will have to give it a try since you all know I love vanilla tahity. :)

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas

I've been vaping it all evening. The predominate flavor that I get (besides the cake part) is almond extract. It reminds me of a traditional wedding cake from 30-40 years ago (for those that are old enough to remember that.) But I still haven't really let my bottle steep. I got it because the picture looked like an "Italian Cream Cake" that I used to make years ago. That had a cream cheese icing. I don't know if this one will. (The flavor still reminds me of an old fashioned silver wedding cake...)

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
It's not a strong vanilla but you can taste it in there like you would in cake or frosting.

I love frosting, but it depends on the type. Now if David could make me a better creme frosting, white cake I would be in hog heaven. Well or my famous chocolate cake that has cool whip frosting with mint chips in it.

I've been vaping it all evening. The predominate flavor that I get (besides the cake part) is almond extract. It reminds me of a traditional wedding cake from 30-40 years ago (for those that are old enough to remember that.) But I still haven't really let my bottle steep. I got it because the picture looked like an "Italian Cream Cake" that I used to make years ago. That had a cream cheese icing. I don't know if this one will. (The flavor still reminds me of an old fashioned silver wedding cake...)

I like the almond in the vapes. It always seems subtle and not overpowering.
I do believe that I remember some of those cakes. My grandmother and aunt was crazy about making them. I loved the cream cheese icing. No one makes those anymore, and well its understandable because they were pretty rich, but still it was good. Now the buttercreme frosting they use now a days is just too sweet, and they put it on sooo thick. Bleh. Give me a better creme icing cake and I will just about eat the whole dang thing.

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
Just got my order last night of the 2 new flavors Black Cherry Smoothie and Zebra Bubble Gum, got both extra flavor 24 mg nic, 10 ml.

Both need to steep it seems to me. Will give them a couple of days. Did get good vapor out of both, just not much taste. Using an Ego, forgot to mention that.

Did try my Banana Laffy Taffy (received last Saturday) last night and it is almost there. A little more steeping in its future and it ought to be great. :)

Taste is subjective though, and it just might be my tastebuds, I did climb back on the vaping wagon again and have as of now 1 full day and almost 4 hours free again of analogs.

Am struggling a bit this effort, but the new flavors are an inspiration and a help.

If David from FSUSA looks in, I did take your suggestion and ordered today 2 flavors at 30 mg nic to help with the cravings. I do like mostly sweet vapes it seems, but have found tobacco flavored ones have help with the cravings before so I am trying American Spirit and Pure Cig flavors.

Thank you for the suggestion and support when we spoke briefly Sunday about another order I placed during the last sale. :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hey bluebelle, good job on the day and a half of no cigarettes. That's wonderful and a good start. Just keep on vaping and those hours will become days and the days will become weeks. Before you know it you'll be calling yourself an ex-smoker!

Drink lots of fluids and if you slip, don't beat yourself up over it. Quitting smoking isn't anything where you need to keep score. Just go back to vaping and you'll get it all behind you.

A lot of us here are going to be cheering for you, so keep us posted on how your doing as much as you can. Your off to a great start!

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
Thanks Texas T. Was very disappointed in myself when I fell off the vaping wagon over the holidays.

Wish I was one of those people who say analogs tasted awful and smelt awful to them after vaping. Doesn't help that my daughter who lives with me still smokes, but it is something I tell myself will and can deal with.

Really trying to make it this time. Just struggling a bit, but then again after doing something for almost 36 years, any habit would be difficult to break. :)

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Hey bluebelle, good job on the day and a half of no cigarettes. That's wonderful and a good start. Just keep on vaping and those hours will become days and the days will become weeks. Before you know it you'll be calling yourself an ex-smoker!

Drink lots of fluids and if you slip, don't beat yourself up over it. Quitting smoking isn't anything where you need to keep score. Just go back to vaping and you'll get it all behind you.

A lot of us here are going to be cheering for you, so keep us posted on how your doing as much as you can. Your off to a great start!

Yep just what he said! :) welcome to vaping and keep at it.

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
Thanks. I have not posted much on the ECF much since I joined, but have read alot.

Just didn't feel like I fit in many threads or forums eevn in the New Members forum. There is such a learning curve and so much of the "mods", batteries, omhs, DIY etc, info even there is way over my semi-newbie blonde head and likely to remain so. :)

This forum is the nicest and friendliest one I have found here from what I have read.

Thanks for all the encouragement. Am looking forward to reviewing more FSUSA juices on this particular thread in the days to follow. :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Thanks. I have not posted much on the ECF much since I joined, but have read alot.

Just didn't feel like I fit in many threads or forums even in the New Members forum. There is such a learning curve and so much of the "mods", batteries, omhs, DIY etc, info even there is way over my semi-newbie blonde head and likely to remain so. :)

This forum is the nicest and friendliest one I have found here from what I have read.

Thanks for all the encouragement. Am looking forward to reviewing more FSUSA juices on this particular thread in the days to follow. :)

Well bluebelle, it sounds to me like you are going to fit right in here with us. Spend some time here and you'll easily learn all about all the things you say you don't know about and have a lot of fun doing it. We've got a few "characters" here that will keep you smiling and there's no question that you can't ask. You'll get cheerful answers to anything you want to know. We'd like to have you join in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread