Status
Not open for further replies.

chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
I've spent the last several months ordering, sampling and reviewing juice...oh and putting it all together in this handy website for you all to take a look at. This should be very helpful to new vapers as well as old hands looking to check out some new juice. Each juice is reviewed for flavor accuracy, density of flavor, throat hit, and vapor production. There are about 35 reviews currently posted with more being added regularly. I have well over 50 more bottles waiting to be reviewed.
My review methodology is as follows:

I use an LT and start with a 3 hole dripping atty rated at 2.0-2.5 ohms. Each juice is then reviewed from 3.7v to 5v up until the best flavor, TH, and vapor production are achieved. Any juice that still comes out suspect is then reviewed with a standard 3ohm atty and also vaped along the entire 3.7-5v spectrum until I get a good result. If at that point, I still don't think I have achieved the best possible vape from any particular juice, I'll try a 1.5 ohm atty to see if I can squeeze a out a little more flavor. All the ratings are based on the best results I was able to achieve.

For the record, all juice reviewed at this point and all juices currently waiting to be reviewed were bought and paid for by me with the exception of the odd free sample that vendors occasionally toss in with any order.

I appreciate any feedback and am happy to field any questions you may have.

Last edited by a moderator:

chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
What a great idea!
One thing I'd like to see is at what wattage you think a juice pops.

The site has only been live for about 3 weeks now, but you're not the first person to make that suggestion. Before launch I debated including best wattage for flavor and finally decided against posting the information feeling it may be too subjective, particularly with more complex juice from vendors like Rawr. However, with so many folks inquiring about it, I am again reconsidering and that may very well be included in an update down the road. Thanks for the support and the feedback, both are very much appreciated.

chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
You can edit your post and re link your site chefjosh -- Val contacted me and has approved your status, he cant upgrade your account at the moment because of network issues, so I'll do it for him shortly.

The title won't show under your avatar until you have 20 posts but your status will be changed within the next few minutes.
Cheers!

chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
This is a great idea and very well done.
:)

Once you get more flavors up there, maybe you could add a search function?
I'd love to make it a one-stop shop to check out your description of the latest flavor crazes!

Full database and search function are both in the works. Thanks for checking out the site and providing feedback. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread