Juice Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallulah

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Chicago IL USA
Worth a shot at those prices for 30ml of 36mg. I don't like to have to kiss .... and wait in line to give someone my business. The more competition out there the better.

I hear you and agree. It's extremely frustrating to see "out of stock" more often than "in stock." Where is this company located?

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
I got my juice today!

I've only tried 2 out of the 5 flavors I bought.

Watermelon and Cotton candy

Very good on both, I'd have to say watermelon is the strongest out of the 2.
Does taste like a watermelon Jolly Rancher :thumbs:

The Cotton candy I noticed more of a smell then a taste. Yeah it had a sweet taste but not that I could detect it was cotton candy without the smell.
It does smell Yummy :p

Last edited:

Coffee Addict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2009
Houston, Tx.
I got watermelon, root beer and cotton candy.
The flavor is very strong, but found out I did not like vaping root beer or watermelon.
The bottles are very nice and with childproof droppers.

I thought the cotton candy was so good I went back to order more and also try a few others.
I think the price is very good also as is the shipping time.

pam

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Maryland
I placed an order last night. Their customer service is great so far. I ordered 3 bottles of the 36mg in Cherry, Addiction and Cotton Candy to use in DIY mixes and 2 sample packs.

I can't wait to try all these flavors from my sample packs:
Root Beer
Butterscotch
Banana
Bubble Gum
Marshmallow
Java
Addiction
Cotton Candy
Cherry
Clove
Grape
Strawberry

shakey ceasefire

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
San Francisco
Yep, like chicken off a bone! LOL

I see he's OOS again. Poor guy, probably didn't know what hit him....but he's probably one happy camper right about now :p

Lu

Is it that this forum is ravenous like a pack of wild dogs? Or is it the burgeoning popularity of vaping? When should hit the panic button? Only customs and the FDA knows...:confused:

etokin

Moved On
Mar 25, 2009
  • Deleted by Jim Davis
  • Reason: Spam

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
I'm questioning the nic strength in these juices.
I had a little juice backup into my mouth it didn't have the usual bitter,
burnin taste that most other High nic juices have.

I'm thinking there is no nicotine in these juices at all... I could be wrong.

Anyone else noticing a difference?

Do they make test strips for nicotine?

Last edited:

pam

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Maryland

Hi CssReb. I was just wondering if you still think there is no nic in your juices. Did you contact them about your concerns? I'd be interested in knowing what they said.

Anyone else get juices from this site that they think are weak?

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
Hi CssReb. I was just wondering if you still think there is no nic in your juices. Did you contact them about your concerns? I'd be interested in knowing what they said.

Anyone else get juices from this site that they think are weak?

Nope I didn't contact them. I'm keeping the cotton candy and 1 watermelon becasue they taste and smell yummy.

Maybe because I'm so used to vaping PS true menthol and TW Menthol 36mg. I"m spoiled.

That's why I'm interested in what other's think about addiction's 36mg.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran

Very interesting question... since the sold out before I got a chance to order, I have no way of knowing, but...

This is not meant to knock this company at all, I was just wondering... I got the impression that they make there own juice, which would make them the 2nd US manufacturer after Johnson Creek I guess. When you order something that came from China you pretty much know what you are getting, when you order something from Johnson Creek, you pretty much know what you are getting, but when you order from a manufacturer who seems to appear out of nowhere, at least for most of us, how do you know what you are getting?

shakey ceasefire

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
San Francisco
Very interesting question... since the sold out before I got a chance to order, I have no way of knowing, but...

This is not meant to knock this company at all, I was just wondering... I got the impression that they make there own juice, which would make them the 2nd US manufacturer after Johnson Creek I guess. When you order something that came from China you pretty much know what you are getting, when you order something from Johnson Creek, you pretty much know what you are getting, but when you order from a manufacturer who seems to appear out of nowhere, at least for most of us, how do you know what you are getting?

PG, Lorann, and a label that says 36mg? Say it ain't so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread