The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Separate Atomizers for Juice?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by mace bewley, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mace bewley

mace bewley Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
    This would be a good poll, but how many use a separate atomizer for different juices?? Just want to know if i am going to extremes?

Mace

2. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    I do! But since I have so many flavors now (with mixing and all), I've had to combine them some. Like I use the same one for my root beer, and my cola mixes. Same with the fruits. With mixing, I must have about 30 different flavors floating around here and I'm still not done! So it would be impossible for me to have a separate one for each flavor right now. The only one I keep totally separate is the coconut because that seems to take over all the other flavors.

Lu

3. bri1270

bri1270 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    Massachusetts - USA
    I use one for high nic and one for low/no nic, that's about as far as I go.

4. Kendra

Kendra Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2009
    Nashville
    I haven't but maybe I should have. I used some menthol, which I thought would be a nice change and it seems to be permanent now and I really can't stand the menthol.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2009
    Midwest, USA
    I use different atomizers for different flavors. Like Lu, I have some that mixing is okay or will go to another flavor/mix depending on what the mix is. If I'm doing a big change of flavor and don't have an atomizer for it, I'll clean and re-prime one.

6. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Oh yes, menthol is a tough one too. When it's good, it's good....but when you want to change up, adding on top of it won't work. The menthol seems to cling to the atomizer.

Lu

7. livinisez

livinisez Full Member

Mar 2, 2009
    New Orleans, USA
    I have one dedicated to just Menthol and then one for everything else.

8. Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2009
    Los Angeles
    I've been thinking about it, but currently don't. I'm trying to see how long they last with all day everyday use. Plus, I've run into some pretty interesting, not always good, flavors when I switc and they overlap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.