Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Tempe, AZ
After buying and trying several liquids the last few months the only one I like is 5P CL. However, I can't just only vape one juice as need at least two more different tastes. I've tried a bunch, SB, Cosmic, NT, Halo, and the list goes on.

I don't like fruity, super sweet juice, or perfume tasting stuff. So, should I be looking for an RY4 and a 555 blends? I'll keep the CL in rotation but I can't keep using it everyday, I'm getting a little burnt out on it.

Clark F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Tempe, AZ
Yeah sorry, I don't know what I want.

I guess I'll try the NT juice, I bought and still have some left of the CLS, Vrenilla, and BSP.

I bought some witty octopus vapors juice and some from the steam co and used it all so I order some more.

I didn't mean to put off anyone by using 5 Pawns as a reference. I'll find some others it will just take some time.

Thanks for your help

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Clark - I'm a huge Ahlusion fan, and for me, I measure all juices by them for quality and taste.

Recently, after following the ITCVapes thread, and waiting for reviews from other "skeptics", I decided to give them a try. I was very pleasantly surprised. I can't put down their Silver RY4.

Very affordable too, $4.95 for a 15 ml. After not liking any of MBV flavors I tried, I've sort of shyed away from "cheap" juices. I'm happy that this gamble worked out. :)

Clark F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Tempe, AZ
Interesting you mention this vendor as was looking it over last week. I put my order in the for the above juice and the others that a gone.

I'm to the point where I'm tired of buying on the cheap and ending up with juice I don't like.

For me it's much cheaper to spend a little more than have more bottles sitting in the closet.

I'm going to give the SB - OB a try also.

As one diy said, find the ones you like before trying to match it or get close.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Interesting you mention this vendor as was looking it over last week. I put my order in the for the above juice and the others that a gone.

I'm to the point where I'm tired of buying on the cheap and ending up with juice I don't like.

For me it's much cheaper to spend a little more than have more bottles sitting in the closet.

I'm going to give the SB - OB a try also.

As one diy said, find the ones you like before trying to match it or get close.

Completely agree with this - it's no savings if you aren't going to vape it. However, I was pleasantly surprised with ITCVapes. Maybe just order one or two juices with profiles you generally like and see what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread