• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juicebox??? Will it ever come

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNM

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
So I have been wateing since december 6th now. I shot off a email last week to the juicebox account. Whom ever answers his messages said that he would be forwarded the email and will reply. That was a week ago no answer yet. I also sent a email mid week that has not been answered I realise that he is pretty busy and I am not one to make waves but a simple answer would have been nice. We are going on three months now which I have been wateing for this box (not a problem) but when emails are not answered makes me wonder I guess customer satisfaction is not a concern??????:confused:

Dose anybody really have a juicebox if so can I see a picture so that I can see they really do exist.Other then in the original videos..

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Now that you mention it I don't think I've seen to many "I got my juicebox today" posts but I sure have seen alot of "where is it" posts. That one mexican guy paid like 2 or 3 hundred dollars for his and never did get one. But Carlos seems to be well respected here so I'm sure it will all work out for you. Good luck and I hope it all works out.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Spell Checker

I halve a spelling checker,
It came with my pea see.
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I dew knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait aweigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the era rite
Its rarely ever wrong.

I've scent this massage threw it,
And I'm shore your pleased too no
Its letter prefect in every weigh;
My checker tolled me sew.

honesty

Feb 20, 2010
Hawaii
I learned my lesson. I learned to avoid doing business with anyone who is (1) lazy, (2) and cannot plan ahead. :nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah:

He had more than enough money to buy FIRST the boxes, and SECOND the switches. Business only works with a certain trust between the seller and the customer. When we first purchased our juiceboxes, we were told that the wait is 4-5 weeks (more or less), and we were still willing to pay for it because (1) we trusted that the product would come with the advantages as advertised through video clips, and (2) that wait time would be necessary for him to get a hold of the parts needed.

People who have placed orders three months ago were first told that the boxes weren't in, and now they are being told that the switches aren't here yet. What's next...Carlos lost a screwdriver to put the boxes together and will need another couple weeks to get it? He's given us two lame excuses so far for the delay. Who knows what he'll come up with next?

There seems to be a group of people in his defense claming "oh i know him, and trust that he is doing all this to improve my device. if i have to wait another 50 years for him to place a better switch so i can get a marginally better product, it'll be worth the wait",

but Carlos' excuses are VERY unprofessional and his lack of updates/communication is inexcusable. The only reason I can think of that would delay the shipping time by 2 months on a product is laziness and lack of planning. Carlos pushes the envelope with no communication.

He could have EASILY hired a high school student to put together a list of updates to keep his customers in the loop, but ofcourse he's too cheap to do that (or he's too lazy to find a reliable person to do this).

Okay, I'm going to get shot down for saying all this, but he had it coming. To be honest(as my log in name suggests) I'd be surprised if I'm the only one in this Juicebox "Fan" thread to hold these opinions.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
...when writing a client I once hastily trusted the spell check in an email app when it came to rest on my misspelling of "surprised" (had left out the first 'r'); and instead of saying "...I've surprised you" I ended up saying "...I've SURPASSED you"!!! Well ain't I full of myself lol!

Thx HzG8rGrl, my mom will love this one! (Ah, parents are so easy to tickle with email jokes! Mine, anyway! ;))

Spell Checker

I halve a spelling checker,
It came with my pea see.
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I dew knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait aweigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the era rite
Its rarely ever wrong.

I've scent this massage threw it,
And I'm shore your pleased too no
Its letter prefect in every weigh;
My checker tolled me sew.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I have received a mail from Carlos over the weekend were he says that he had send me another one and that it is not his mistake that my first one did not arrive (ordered three months ago). He made me another one and send it again. I asked for a refund but that cannot be done as it has a custom picture on it. Well then I asked for why he does not communicate in a normal way and when I ask several times for a tracking number, why I don't get a reply....no answer again on my questions or a tracking number :-(

For everyone yes your juicebox will come.
yes I have talked to carlos. & I will not post here what we discussed not wanting to create a issue or breaking a rule.

I got mine monday order 318 just so you know.
I also discussed some tips with him & I will post some tips in a thread here on some stuff.
Will probably talk to him tomorrow also about something else. Another Idea...

I'm not a rep & I'm not representing him. Just discussing stuff with him.

As I do not wish to break any rules of the forum & I want everything Peaceful & Respectful & No Arguements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread