Juices not tasting right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayyco

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
Tempe, AZ, USA
I know your dripping it but do you have a tank laying around w/a 2.2 to 2.4 ohm coil???
Ya might give that a shot
I do not, i actually gave it to a buddy of mine that broke his tank

Hi Jayyco, If I understand it correctly you bought the already made juice, you didn't DIY it. right?
and it has steeped for a while now?
This may sound crazy (and Mt baker juice comes in a 15ml bottle) try putting 3 drops (1 drop per 5ml) of lemon juice in the mix and shake well.
try vaping it again, if you don't taste the lemon and the vape improves then your good, if you cant taste the lemon and its still a bit bland add another drop.
this trick can sometimes perk up a mute juice. If it fails it was gonna go in the junk drawer anyway right. Ha Ha

BTW, hows the weather on your side of town today? wet over here in Glendale, Good lucj w/the juice and Regards man!
Does that really work?? Is there a forum about that you could share because that sounds interesting and i might just do that if all else fails. If it does fail, a lemon touch will definitely help a burnt crust taste!! haha!! It actually rained hard earlier this morning and its sprinkling right now, its a great change from the hot weather!

powerband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Arizona
I saw something on it but cant remember where. I DIY 99% of my own juice and have used this trick before and it has worked in most cases but not all.
I use the pure 100% I put it in a 3ml dropper bottle to apply it.
like what was posted by someone in a post above the low ohms may just be burning the skin off that nanna Ha Ha!

Yea, we got some good rain this AM as well and yea, its a good change

jayyco

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
Tempe, AZ, USA
I saw something on it but cant remember where. I DIY 99% of my own juice and have used this trick before and it has worked in most cases but not all.
I use the pure 100% I put it in a 3ml dropper bottle to apply it.
like what was posted by someone in a post above the low ohms may just be burning the skin off that nanna Ha Ha!

Yea, we got some good rain this AM as well and yea, its a good change
Ok thanks for the advice, appreciate it! But i might not have pure 100% so could i use just a fresh lemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread