Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I'm not sure about the detergent and long term finish of the paint. I do weekly washing mine in the sink with a brush and dawn.

i give up. this has been driving me freakin nuts since i first joined ECF, and i figger Filthy Beast is a good one to ask.

nobody ever says "dish soap". it's always, always "dawn". even in the general forum.

for wicks, some like cotton, some silica, mesh, ekowool, hemp, bamboo, ceramic, mesh. but everyone uses dawn...

speak to me, Filthy One :)

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
I'm pretty haphazard with my flavors. I'll mix half bottles, sometimes I don't even change wicks. I'll hit on a couple pretty interesting vapes while the flavors get to mingle. Other times it doesn't work so well, but I vape through it, and it'll even out, eventually.

im with you... might change the wick or rinse the bottle from time to time... but most of the time i drain the bottle back into the bottle of liquid if im changing flavors

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
i give up. this has been driving me freakin nuts since i first joined ECF, and i figger Filthy Beast is a good one to ask.

nobody ever says "dish soap". it's always, always "dawn". even in the general forum.

for wicks, some like cotton, some silica, mesh, ekowool, hemp, bamboo, ceramic, mesh. but everyone uses dawn...

speak to me, Filthy One :)

Dawn saves little baby ducks... Who doesn't love little baby ducks?

Cptfunpants

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
VA
I'm pretty haphazard with my flavors. I'll mix half bottles, sometimes I don't even change wicks. I'll hit on a couple pretty interesting vapes while the flavors get to mingle. Other times it doesn't work so well, but I vape through it, and it'll even out, eventually.

You would feel differently if you tried my Root Beer/Pear mix I had haha.

zmauls

Madman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
New Jersey
Say what? The whole thing? Surely you jest.

Nay, jest I do not. If you don't feel safe doing this, just put the bottle in the dishwasher without the Grand attached and wash the Grand with a toothbrush and some dish soap.

As for the Noalox comment, I don't use that stuff, so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread