Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
I absolutely love V4L juice. I am a menthol lover also and I have tried almost all of their menthol flavors. I didn't much care for just the menthol but it is a good one to add to other flavors. My favorite was Virginia Menthol out of all I tried until I got my order today and tried the Smilin Special Menthol...Wow now that is good! I've heard people describe it with a hint of chocolate but I don't taste any chocolate; I taste menthol with a hint of spearmint. It's really good. But again everyone's taste are different.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
SHEPP
I like many on the forum have gone through many sellers, I'm up to around18 diff websites. The best I've found in quality and service are,
in no certain order,
Ms. T's
Alien Visions, These 3 have had the best tasting Juices I've had
Tasty Flavor,
Indy vapor store- has awesome Flu cured

Menthol flavor has been a combo of myvaporstore.com 24mg Marlboro,
with my own added flavor crystals, you can buy from many sellers in the D.I.Y section. Or take the best tobacco flavor you like and add crystals.
My fav mix has 5 large crystals added to 30ml of Marlboro 24mg. I do add a little more nic to make it 30mg to 36mg if I'm in the mood. It will make you think of a Kool or Newport. I use this brand Marlboro because there isn't any filler sweet stuff to it.

DIYFlavorshack has been building a great reputation for good flavors. A friend of mine swears by them. I have sampled a few of his and they are good.
Totally wicked has some good juices as well. State express and Menthol
Banana, Coffee.
Keep in mind that I do order higher nic juices 24-36.
Hope this helps There are a few more I still need to sample like, Cignot,
Halo and I'm sure I am forgetting a few. Listen to the reviews on the forum , but do remember we all have diff taste.

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
Another vote for DIY Flavor Shack. Dawn is extremely accommodating and mixes up some wonderful flavors. I'm currently in love with her Kahlua and Cream but everything I've tried from her has been good and some, great.

If you're inclined to venture into mixing your own, I highly recommend The Perfumer's Apprentice. Linda mixes up the flavors and has some very creative and imaginative, as well as delicious, offerings. She's always expanding her repertoire and welcomes feedback.

I've ordered juice and flavorings from several different places but these two have been consistently good.

Elokin6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Miami
I vote for DiyFlavorShack too. I've been ordering from Dawn and George since last August, and I'm always thrilled with my purchases. They are always swamped with orders, so they aren't the fastest around but I always receive my order in 7-10 days. I think it is well worth the wait because their juice is top notch and they are a pleasure to work with.
My favs are Red Hots, Fried Spiced Apple, Thin Mints, Doublemint, and Vanilla Cola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread