Juicey tid-bits from fsusa junkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
Hey Everyone! I've been MIA the past few weeks...things got a little crazy on the home front, but seem to be calming down for the moment.

I'm Renea, from southwestern PA. I'm a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos. Oldest son is 11, middle daughter is 4, and youngest son is 2. We've got a dog, bluetick coonhound/beagle or something mix...three cats...a guinea pig, and frog. It's a zoo around here! I used to work full time from home, but have gone down to just producing a weekly podcast for a lady in SD. I'm also a full-time deal shopper aka "crazy coupon lady" LOL

I started smoking late - not until I was 19 or 20. When I started tending bar, it was just part of the job to be around smokers constantly, so I ended up picking it up. Smoked a pack+ a day. Quit for a while after I had my oldest, but went back to it when I started tending bar again, and couldnt shake the addiction after that! This mother's day I ordered my first PV and quit smoking the day it came in the mail. Thank goodness I found FSUSA though, coz I was having a heck of a time finding the right flavors. now I have my Butterscotch/Almond, Strawberry Twist, RY4....and I can't wait to try the infamous Hopscotch I just ordered this weekend!

It's nice to meet you all!!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Hi Renea :) Glad to meet ya ! I think i have a matching dog to yours...Shes part basset / beagle / bluetic hound....Named Bessie Bagle...shes a jewel. Never barks unless she's chasing a rabbit or squirrel.

I've been off work all week, and let me tell ya.....its wonderful ! I take a shower, put on pj's and do my stuff around the house, and outside....the neighbors are used to me by now, outside in my paw print jammie bottoms and a big ole gray tshirt that me and the 2 ex's could fit in. I actually cleaned the back screened in porch today...yay....i still havent painted the bathroom....where the hell is ..... ? He's suppost to come paint that bathroom....i was gonna fix him chicken n dumplins even ..sheesh !

Ok...ive read 2 books...awesome....now im going to watch movies today...and of course Survivor comes on tonite...yes, im addicted to Survivor....dont laugh.

Hope everyone's week is going great. Flagal...be safe down there with that storm coming thru.

Hugs n stuff

Last edited:

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
Haha, I wish I could say the same about my dog! His name is Bubba....and he fits the name (no offense to anyone named Bubba lol) He's got serious anxiety issues, brawls the entire time he's outside, and is pretty much the dumbest dog I've ever had LOL But I love him, he's great with the kids, protective of us, keeps my feet warm at night (he insists on sleeping UNDER the covers, wrapped around my legs), and makes me laugh.

Our cats are the same way... All three were strays and have issues - Dinah is grandma kitty, she's the one who only likes you when she feels like it. Tesha kitty is our 'smelly cat' and is either hiding or farting. Max kitty is my baby, we found him when he was about 3 wks old and now thinks I'm his mama. He's a fun cat, but ornery! But regardless, they're part of the family now....we're all crazy too, so we work well together ;)

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
Hello to all the fellow FSUSA Junkies!

My name is Jim, I am 30 and I am a FSUSA addict. They were the first vendor I ordered from, and I haven't really gone anywhere else. I have 3 bottles from other companies and hate them. The Marlboro has no tobacco in it and tastes like cherry Jolly Ranchers, the RY4 I got tastes like Hay, and the Mt Dew tastes like bubble gum. So, I figured since I have a good thing going with my first love, why change.

In my atty now: Today has been Wyatt Earp (my fav), RY4, American Spirit, Hypnotic Mist.

Favorites: Wyatt Earp, RY4, American Spirit... Oh who am I kidding I love everything I have!

Just moved back to the Denver area after spending the last 3 years in Chicago perfecting my drinking skills lol. I'm not married but I have lived with my girlfriend for the past couple of years. We don't have kids, just two cats. A boy and a girl named Seymour and Bailey. The only PV I have right now is my Ego (ordered from FSUSA of course). I would love to order another mod, but they keep having juice sales and I spend my money on that... Looking at building something next week, just need to order some 510 connectors. I do burglar alarm and security camera installations for a living after having been in the Audio industry for a number of years (sales, studio work, live sound). I love music but hate having to work with it, it dampens the enjoyment when you have to listen to something crappy for 2 months straight in the studio. I'm a big SciFi and Fantasy nut. Right now I'm freaking out because the new Wheel of Time book is coming out in a month and I need to read the previous 2 books before it hits. Anyways, I tend to spend my time perusing ECF and either watching SyFy (only the good shows, not the ones about ghosts...) or reading books.

P.S. Don't worry, my Hopscotch should be in the mail as we speak. I put the blame on all of you for recommending things I have to try because then I have to order them. :glare:

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
Oh, c'mon now, Ghosthunters is a good show. LOL

Ok, Ghosthunters is not a good show and is ruining the network. That, and having wrestling on. Seriously. I used to watch Syfy almost every night and now only tune in for Eureka (no spoilers, I'm a few episodes behind lol) and Warehouse 13.

Oh and Free, I spent a lot of time driving around Central Illinois going to random gas stations and businesses putting in alarms and camera systems. I love little towns but some of those places are a little bleak lol. Always cracked me up that there was an El Paso Illinois. We did find good pizza there though...

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
HA! I actually think Children of the Corn might have been filmed around here cause that's all we tend to see. Yeah, bleak seems to cover it well. Maybe that's why I'm a wrestling fan to. LOL

Lol. I'm from a small town in Colorado and the rest of my family is from Iowa so I know how it goes lol. I have never been able to watch Children of the Corn. My grandparents are corn farmers from Iowa and lived in farm houses surrounded by corn fields... Maybe that's why I like the mountains so much lol.

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
I agree, i used to watch Sci-Fi almost exclusively and its really gone downhill. Maybe its since they changed their name to syfy? (dumbest move ever?). Cant stand the ghost shows, really miss BSG, SG1, SG-Atlantis. I only watch now for Eureka, Warehouse 13, SGU and Caprica

Did you know that "Syfy" is the medical abbreviation for syphilis? You would think they could have used the Google machine before they picked a new name. I also really miss BSG (got to meet the cast at a comic con last year, EJO is one of the nicest people ever) and SG1. Never got into Caprica and missed the last half of the first season of SGU.

cardea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
Mesa, AZ, USA
Okay so here it goes!
Im luci, 43, smoked 20 plus years got a njoy duo then less than week later got my ego (love It) found fsusa juice I have not looked back since My addiction just changed lol, Im now a fsusa junkie:blush:
Married, step child 8yrs, 1 dog,6 cats,1 betta fish, 2 chickens. ya I know! But I love them all! besides somone has to be the crazy cat lady right! Im just practicing right now. Im sarcastic so beware there is no sarcasam button please don't take offense as I sometimes get misunderstood while typing :ohmy:
I have been a hairdresser since the late 80's so beware the hairspray cloud that follows me around LOL And Im sure thats what will eventually "get" me in the end. :blink:
I am officially addicted to hopscotch and now Thin mint, well as of today! Or until I try out the other goodies I got from the sale! try me next week Im sure the list will grow:) Happy to meet you all, "waves HI"

cardea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
Mesa, AZ, USA
OH! PS to all you syfy junkies try hulu. com out its great and free, most of the good shows are on there!! wharehouse 13, eureka, caprica SG1, SGU etc one of the best things is limited commercials and when there is a new episode they will email you if you sign up for an acct :) Also some of the shows have the previous seasons on there too.. Happy watching

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Hey Luci ! Nice to meet ya. LOL @ the fog of hairspray. You love hopscotch too ? Everyone who tries it loves it I think....and those of you who havent tried it.....there's no rush :p
ANyways, Luci...welcome to the most fun place on this whole forum :)
We should have a show your pets thread so we all can see all these adorable babies we all have.

Howdy all, late to the thread but I thought I'd share.

My name is Sean, 33, in UT. Got my eGo on July 8th and haven't had an analog since. Tried many different vendors, which means I have lots of half filled bottles of juice lying around that I need to get rid of. Couldn't find my fix until I found FSUSA. Currently vaping Desert Ship and Mellow Sunset.

Got a sample of Wyatt Earp and liked it, but recently got a sample of American Spirit (what I used to smoke) and I REALLY REALLY liked that. But, unfortunately, PG and me don't get along very well and they don't have VG only of those wonderful flavors (only 50/50). :( I still vaped the entire sample bottle of American Spirit and just dealt with the consequences! Hopefully one day they can make me some American Spirit VG only *hint* *hint*.

Currently still using my eGO with a LR atty. I just ordered a GLV-2 last week and am waiting patiently (mostly) for it to arrive.

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
Hey lordikka! Curious what you think of the Desert Ship and the Mellow Sunset compared to some of the other tobaccos? Those are a couple of the ones I haven't tried yet.

Oh and I know its sacrilegious being from Colorado and what not... But I love Utah. Some of the prettiest places (and women) I have seen. My favorite sushi place of all time is in SLC (go figure).

Hey lordikka! Curious what you think of the Desert Ship and the Mellow Sunset compared to some of the other tobaccos? Those are a couple of the ones I haven't tried yet.

Oh and I know its sacrilegious being from Colorado and what not... But I love Utah. Some of the prettiest places (and women) I have seen. My favorite sushi place of all time is in SLC (go figure).

Desert Ship is by far my favorite! Everyone I know who smokes or vapes and has taken a hit of the Desert Ship (which is all of them, I'm pretty persistent they try it) has replied with "Ooohh, I like that" or "that actually tastes like a cigarette!" and I end up giving them freedomsmoke's website address to order some for themselves. It's the closest I've found to Camel Turkish Gold cigarettes, which I smoked for many, many years before moving to American Spirits (I rolled my own to save money). Desert Ship almost seems to have a nutty flavor behind it, but it's smooth...I've tried other sellers attempts at a "turkish" blend and they all missed the mark. But freedomsmoke has gotten it exactly spot on. Sorry, I know it's not very clear...it's hard to describe.

Mellow Sunset is definitely a stronger flavor, more of a hit to it. I'm not very good at describing flavor, but I'd say there is almost a citrus-like bitterness to it that I enjoy. I tend to vape pretty low nic juice, usually about 6mg/ml and always 100% VG, and Mellow Sunset gives me a good throat hit even at that low of a dose.

I've tried freedomsmoke's Camtel, Virginia, Burley and their Max-Boro and I just didn't enjoy them...didn't give me the tobacco flavor I crave. I had the sample of Wyatt Earp, which is good and definitely tastes like a Marlboro. And, as I mentioned before I recently got a sample of American Spirit. That one *almost* beats Desert Ship as my favorite. If they made that 100% VG, I'd drop mellow sunset and go with Desert Ship and American Spirit as my daily vape.

I know what you mean about beauty. I always heard growing up that Utah had the best looking women, but it wasn't until I started travelling (been through a few European countries and many many states) that I finally realized it. It's so very true...and there are so many women here!

What is your favorite Sushi? Happy Sumo?

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
I never like Camels so I don't know if I would like the Desert Ship then, but who am I kidding... I will probably try it lol. I will definitely have to try the Mellow Sunset. I agree about the Marlboro, I like it but it doesn't really give me the tobacco kick I am looking for.

If you want a good solid earthy tobacco get a sample of the Perique Black and try that. I got a sample of it and had to order a bigger bottle.

Actually my favorite sushi place is Ginza. I know a lot of people don't think its the best, but I used to spend 4 days a month in SLC for work and got to know everyone who worked there. So I got treated a little special when I would come in. I was the guinea pig for new things and got to try a lot of stuff that wasn't on the menu. And I don't care what anyone says, the X-Roll is awesome lol. However, I haven't been there in a few years so it may have changed since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread