• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

JuicyClear Promo Reviews ONLY Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lickwid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Milton, Ontario
Juicy Clear DK-Tabisha Review

I picked up a few juices from JC when they first opened and I was really excited for it. I got the DK-Tabisha, Fury4Play, Ice cap, and Double double. None of them really struck me as good, but this DK-Tabisha really took the cake.

The only other juice I've had that was this potent was DK-Tab x2 flavor from bluemist (yes the 2x flavor was my fault). I love DK-Tab from Dekang, but this tastes nothing like it. It's so strong that I just threw out the atty that I tested it with, and gave the rest of the bottle away at the GTA meet up (sorry for whoever took it).

I have seen good reviews of JC, but if you love DK-Tab, stick to Dekang, because what I realized from this experience, is that if someone is trying to copy another liquid, it will never be as good as the original.

vape on.

phantom2x

May 19, 2011
Ottawa
I recently ordered a few new juices from JC and I felt I should review some of my favorites.

The pineapple flavour is perhaps my favorite juice that I have tried. IT TASTES JUST LIKE PINEAPPLE. Naturally, it's quite sweet, so it's not an adv for everyone, but I have been using it as my adv. The flavour is great, and doesn't seem to diminish after getting used to it. The flavour just cheers me right up. I recommend this flavour to anyone who enjoys pineapples and a sweet vape.

Cheers!

Tried three, 24mg flavors from this company since it seems to be a healthier alternative as it's MADE in Canada!

I'm using the newer Janty Jets EGO-T-XL e-cig with them.

Nice VAPOR!!! First puff and I was like...WOW!!!
The taste is very nice, not too strong, very nice cigarette flavor, not sure what it tastes like as I smoked B&H but definitely something I will make a regular in my flavors as I get bored of sweet flavors fast.

Definitely worth trying especially for Canadians as shipping was very fast as well, 2 business days and it was in the mailbox and I'm far away from them!

Last edited:
Tried 3 flavors from this company since it seems to be a healthier alternative as it's MADE in Canada by juicyclear.com

very nice VAPOR on the 24 mg, I needed a replacement for my RY4 and was very pleased by the throat hit and vapor production.
The taste is at least as good as RY4 but slightly different, a nice mild sweetness blended with a robust tobacco flavor.

So far all 3 I ordered will likely be re- orders as I like them all!

Last edited:

nerve007

Dec 21, 2010
Canada
Here are my thoughts on a juice I purchased a while back.

The Timmy's DoubleDouble from JuicyClear:

I was really excited to try this juice out. I'm a diy guy but the thought of a double double in a vape was quite intriguing. As soon as I received the bottle I gave it a shot. I vaped on it for a few days, and then it sat on the shelf for a month or so. Just recently I started vaping it again and have determined the following:

Vapor Production: (7/10) If you are looking for thick plumes, this isn't it. This gives a nice amount of vapor, and IMO just the right amount.

Throat Hit: (10/10) This is where it wins. On LR510s - almost too much throat hit. On LR510 Cartos - perfect balance of TH and flavor

Flavor: (8/10) This took me a while to warm up to. There is definitely that sweet creamy flavor the double double is famous for, but I had a lot of trouble finding the coffee in it. Give it a day or 2 though and you'll find it. It's good. Good enough to curb that craving for a real double double.

Final thoughts:
This is a great Canadian made juice that comes with a taste of Canada. While it isn't an all day juice for me, I still enjoy it first thing in the morning. I prefer it in cartos; they seem to capture the essence of the juice much better than the atty does. Good juice. Definitely worth trying!

The last review of the 3 flavors I just ordered from this Canadian company since it seems to be a healthier alternative as it's MADE in Canada by juicyclear.com

Another 24mg strength bottle and for some reason this seems to produce the MOST VAPOR of the three I ordered!
Every time I order I NEED a coffee flavor or I'm not happy. This one is GREAT! It's more sweetness than coffee but you can definitely taste the Tim Hortons in it. For me not right away, but after I vape for a few minutes I tend to taste it more.

This one is a MUST if you like coffee flavors, not too hard not too soft, just right flavor and tonnes of vapor which is always great...especially for people who still smoke analogue and are considering switching, vapor is key!

One thing I noticed from 1 or 2 other vendors is a harsh chemical taste at the end of a vape which I don't get at all from ANY of the 3 juices I tried, that's a definite PLUS. Smoothness from start to finish.

Vapor 10/10
Flavor 9/10
Smoothness 10/10

So far all 3 I ordered will likely be re- orders as I like them all!

Last edited:

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
JuicyClear is the Premiere Canadian Ejuice retailer. Their mix is 73/27 PG/VG. Allowing for a nice throat hit while still having VG for some mellowness, vapour production and sweetness. JuicyClear bottles are brown to help protect your juice from light, come with an eye dropper and are available in a 30ml size.

You can order directly from their website, or from a number of Canadian e-cigarette retailers, enabling you to purchase e-juice along with your gear.

I recently bought a bottle of JuicyClear Green Tea in 24mg strength, and have vaped it on both my Go-Go and VOLT.

Very impressive. To me, it tastes like a cup of orange pekoe tea with no milk or sugar. I am glad of this fact as some juices need to be sweet, some shouldn't be. This is a great daytime vape for me, as it provides the big TH, with the delicious tea flavour on the exhale.

On a scale of 1 being "crab juice" and 10 being "ZOMG! best vape ever!!!!1111!!!!"
I've got Green Tea rated as an 8

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
JuicyClear is the Premiere Canadian Ejuice retailer. Their mix is 73/27 PG/VG. Allowing for a nice throat hit while still having VG for some mellowness, vapour production and sweetness. JuicyClear bottles are brown to help protect your juice from light, come with an eye dropper and are available in a 30ml size.

You can order directly from their website, or from a number of Canadian e-cigarette retailers, enabling you to purchase e-juice along with your gear.

I recently bought a bottle of JuicyClear Cola Bottles Gummies in 24mg strength, and have vaped it on both my Go-Go and VOLT.

I bought one cola e-juice before, and had one vape before I traded it off, not a fan. Tasted like mothballs to me. However, the Juicy Clear Cola Bottles Gummies? Me likey! It tastes exactly like the cola bottle gummy candy you can still buy in the store. It has a fizzy cola feeling on the inhale and on the exhale, you'd swear you just ate candy. Great TH, Sweet and flavourful, this is definitely a fun ejuice!

It is a little sweet to be an all day vape for me, but a carto full now and again is very refreshing.

On a scale of 1 being "crab juice" and 10 being "ZOMG! best vape ever!!!!1111!!!!"
I've got Cola Bottles Gummies rated as an 7

nerve007

Dec 21, 2010
Canada
This juice was given to me by a friend who ordered it but didn't like it, so I started off a little skeptical. Especially considering I take a lot of pride in my DIY blueberry juices, I wasn't too sure it could compete. Here are the results:

Vapor Production: (8/10) Like all PG/VG mixes this doesn't overwhelm the room with vapor. I gives of the right amount, delightfully mimicking cigarette smoke. Indoors sometimes you can even smell a hint of blueberry (I like when that happens).

Throat Hit: (9/10) I has a nice strong TH at 28mg strength. Brings on a hiccup from time to time, but that might just be my body and PG not cooperating. But it isn't overpowering enough to take away from the flavor.

Flavor: (9/10) This is where I was worried. Can a commercial juice compete with your own DIY streamlined to your own taste buds? In short, Yes! The blend with the tobacco has been executed quite nicely and neither one steals the spotlight. It's like once minute you're vaping blueberry with a hint of tobacco, and the next minute you're vaping tobacco with a hint of blueberry. And it's not an earthy tobacco or a cigar-y tobacco. They compliment each other very well.

Final Thoughts:
Well done JuicyClear, you've got me stumped. I can't replicate this one, looks like I have to order some more. This is an all day juice that doesn't make me sick of the blueberry flavor. I recommend this juice!

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia

I recently bought a bottle of JuicyClear Canadian Full Flavour in 24mg strength, and have vaped it on both my Go-Go and VOLT.

Ok, it's my all day vape, and has been for the past 5 months. Not exactly like a Canadian cigarette, not flowery, not fruity, it lies somewhere in the middle. It is very hard to describe this strong flavour other than, slightly smokey, slightly aromatic, slightly sweet, honey-ish almost chocolatey?

Canadian Full flavour gives great TH, and on the exhale, it reminds me of the scent of a toblerone chocolate bar. I have probably vaped 300mls of this juice, and when I'm down to only one bottle left, I'm on the site ordering again.

I try other juices from other makers, but I keep coming back to the JuicyClear Canadian Full flavour every time and wonder why I waste my time and money on others.

I've got Canadian Full Flavour rated as an 9 (hey it wasn't free-that would make it a TEN!)

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I have heard good things about Timmy's Ice Cap and now I know why . The rich coffee flavor is clearly the greatest Canadian Ejuice that I have tried from JuicyClear yet . I don't know why I waited so long to try it . I probably went through 1/2 a bottle on the day I got it . Good work guys you got it spot on with this one .

Last edited:

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia

I recently bought a bottle of JuicyClear Creme D'Menthe in 24mg strength, and have vaped it on both my Go-Go and VOLT.

Ok, this is my evening vape and has been for the 5 months I've been vaping. Creme D'Menthe is like inhaling a York Peppermint Patty without all the sugar. You can definitely taste the chocolate and peppermint overtones. I like to use this juice in my weaker devices, the TH makes up for the lack of watts with some gear. On the inhale it's slightly cooler due to the mint, but the TH is massive, and on the exhale you can taste all the flavours without being sickly sweet. It definitely leaves a choco-minto scent in the air.

For me, it's perfect with an evening cup of coffee and staring out on the deck.

I've got Creme D'Menthe rated as an 9 (again, it wasn't free so no TEN for you!!!)

nerve007

Dec 21, 2010
Canada
The Forgotten Bottle. So many flavors, so little time. Fell off the shelf into plain sight. I found you. Reunited again.

I love tobacco blends. I don't like tobacco flavors, but I LOVE blends. And if anybody knows how to do it best, its JuicyClear.

Vapor Production: (8/10) Just like all other JuicyClear liquids I have tried, this has a decent vapor that won't leave you wishing it was 100%VG. Very nice.

Throat Hit: (7/10) In a good way. The 18mg is a soft vape, and makes for an easy choice when picking a single juice for the rest of the day.

Flavor: (10/10) When I smoked, I often enjoyed Cherry cigarillos. This brought me back that taste. Like a Captain Black Cherry, but with less cigar flavor. While the cherry does IMO border on medicinal flavor, the tobacco fluently turns it around on the exhale, reminding me: "Yes. This is why I vape"

Final Thoughts:
A must have for my camping excursions. I have nothing bad to day about this juice. Another one I would strongly recommend.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia

I recently bought a bottle of JuicyClear Lil' Red's Raspberry Tobacco in 24mg strength, and have vaped it on both my Go-Go and VOLT.

Didn't like this one. I was hoping it would be like the Canadian Full Flavour tobacco, but with a raspberry overtone, as opposed to the slightly floral, honey-ish, chocolatey exhale. It gave good TH, but the raspberry was more like raspberry tang, than an actual berry. It's a very strong flavour and fills the room with the scent of raspberry Kool-aid. I didn't like the smell in the air and did not like the inhale or exhale on this one. If JC cut back the raspberry flavour by about 10x, the slight flavour with their "Canadian Tobacco" base, it might be nice. But for me, one carto full was all I needed.

I've got Lil' Red's Raspberry Tobacco rated as an 5

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia

They have numerous flavours ranging from tobaccos, fruit and drinks, to desserts and limited editions!

JC did go away for a couple of months when the Health Canada Nazi's came a callin', but he decided to make a go of it and started business back up, in the face of red tape and restrictions.

I have bought 7 different flavours from this retailer and have liked all but one. I love the Brown bottles with the dropper, makes filling cartos way too easy and if you overfill and get some running out the batt end of the carto, hold it over the bottle and drip it back in there.

Jimmy provides free Canada Post ExpressPost shipping, provided you purchase at least two bottles and will reply to your email almost right away. Plus, every once in a while he'll include a wee sampler of some of his other flavours.

I try ordering from others, but with the fast free shipping, quality juice, customer service, and the flavours that I rely on, JuicyClear is by far my favourite ejuice retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread