juiice funk...suggestions? Please be kind.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
When I get in a funk I vape unflavored. I think everybody should have some on hand at their nic level. I use it building attys, to test them and keep them wet until I decide what flavor is going in it. Some flavors you might try:
alien Vision- Boba's Bounty, Hype, Chai.
Mad Murdock- Pluid (very in your face flavor)

Shy One

May 31, 2012
LA, CA
Thank you for the suggestion, Unloaded....but I just don't think I could do unflavored!

But here's a question - I thought while I browse all of these fine recommendations I would do a quick order from Mom and Pop's since they were mentioned multiple times. People have mentioned "extra shots" but there is only a comment section - is that where I put it? And should I ask for one or 2? Also someone mentioned peanut butter, which I have tried at my local juice bar and loved but am out - I can't seem to find their peanut butter - can someone point me in the right direction? (I *thought* I looked at all the flavors...)

I emailed them about the shots but thought I would ask here. There is nothing in their "about" section about extra shots. Maybe I have my vendors confused.

TIA :)

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
Thank you for the suggestion, Unloaded....but I just don't think I could do unflavored!

But here's a question - I thought while I browse all of these fine recommendations I would do a quick order from Mom and Pop's since they were mentioned multiple times. People have mentioned "extra shots" but there is only a comment section - is that where I put it? And should I ask for one or 2? Also someone mentioned peanut butter, which I have tried at my local juice bar and loved but am out - I can't seem to find their peanut butter - can someone point me in the right direction? (I *thought* I looked at all the flavors...)

I emailed them about the shots but thought I would ask here. There is nothing in their "about" section about extra shots. Maybe I have my vendors confused.

TIA :)

If there is a comments section when you place your order and not a dropdown menu for adding flavor shots, then that's usually where you can add a comment about adding flavor shots. I've done this on more than one occasion with vendors that do not have the specific menu option to add flavor shots. But sending them an email like you did should also serve to rectify the situation. As far as how many? It's difficult to say. Adding one or two should be sufficient, but I know some people who have ordered from MBV and have added up to 5+ flavor shots. :ohmy:

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA
I find e-juice flavors to be a bit elusive and, perhaps, have an ADD palette :p. In fact, I have never had what I'd call an "all day vape". I usually do have a primary, that I vape most of the day, but I'll always have something around for comic relief, or a palette cleanser. I find that the time of day matters a lot, as well. The best time is after a nice spicy lunch of Thai food or something. My fav juices are just amazing at that time. I also find that after a couple of days, I need to change the primary.

Currently my fav vendors are Virgin Vapors, Ahlusion, and Five Pawns. Five Pawns is a little pricey, but their Queenside and Gambit juices are amazing to me. The former is a creamy blood orange, and the latter a wild apple with pie crust, among other flavors. They are fresh, real, and a little complex. Definitely top-shelf and worth the occasional splurge.

With Virgin I love their Kona Velvet Milkshake, but I'm at an "off cycle" for it atm. I have a bottle steeping now.

One of my favorite, but most elusive, juices is High Caliper Caramel Cappuccino. When it's working for me, it's fantastic, but much of the time it's a bit off. It even tastes a little chemically at times. I find it's never a primary but a good complementary side vape.

Guess variety is the spice for me ;)

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I don't like vendors that offer 'extra flavor' or 'flavor shots personally. It makes me feel like A. I'm getting watered down juice and B. Too many choices when I do finally decide on something. Just my 2 cents.

While the throat hit of Velvet Cloud Vapors juice may be a bit underwhelming for you, as it is all 100% VG juice, I am totally in love with their Night Shift flavor. It is chocolate donut with a hint of a sweet coffee. It is sweet, but it has this underlying complexity. I just order 120 ml of it over the weekend. I know that taste is subjective, but for sweet stuff, they really do rock!

Good Life Vapor has been hyped all over lately. I just made my first juice order from them and the hype also seems well deserved. Last, but not least, if you haven't tried Boba's Bounty from AVEjuice.com, you are completely missing out too! Technically it is under their tobacco flavors section, but if I tried it without knowing what it was, tobacco would not be my first guess.

Shy One

May 31, 2012
LA, CA
You might not be interested in this but have you considered DIY'ing?? Even just having a few basic flavorings to 'punch up' the flavor of stuff you buy might be helpful.

I would love to DIY but I just don't have the time....however last night I ordered from Mt Vapor Baker, ordered 5 flavors, added 2 flavor shots and in the comment section explained my dilemma and that if they wanted to add more that was fine.

So right now I have orders with Fuzion and Mt Vapor Baker on the way, and I am still going to order from some of the other suggestions on this thread...it just gets a little overwhelming sometimes looking at all the flavors and reading the reviews....and I really hate it when they don't offer a sample pack. Most don't. Or they offer a sample pack with a bunch of flavors I don't like :(

EDIT: after re-reading your post I will read up on DIY'ing - I know NOTHING about it but will find out what the basic flavors are - maybe that is an option to explore. Not making juice from scratch, but "punching up" an existing one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread