• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

June Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
Love for everyone to join me and see where we all end up by the end of the month,, It's not about size, weight,, it's about strength ability, stress release and getting that endorphin high that sets the tone for a great day.

3 days a week... with a rest day between, and two rest days before the next week...
Start off at your level... do the portion you can do in the beginning (feel awesome for doing it) and look forward to where you can go over time through out the month..

1560418_792404954107989_254675398_n.jpg

on your rest days a nice easy walk, stretch, yoga, or jog is a nice compliment :)

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
oh Wow yes Fudgey love to have you :) "I didn't want to bore everyone with another me only posting .... " The wall sit is using a wall to lean up against in a chair sit like position... and you can control the how deeply you sit , only rule is not to use your hands as support on your legs.

My weakness is jumping jacks lol there is several ways you can approach the 3x,, do everything 3 times in one session or even twice in one day

do only what you can do and build up to more , or do 3 sessions but break them up through out the day like Morning, noon, night...

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I'm trying to get back in the habit of taking the dogs for a walk/jog...but i've only done it once so far. Planning on day 2 this morning.

Edit: I'm back. Right now it's just a few sit-ups followed by a mile walk/jog. Plan is to increase the percentage of jogging and slowly increase the distance :)

Last edited:

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
may just make it today.. been trying to reach 3000 fuel points on my nike fuel band ... and today I might actually reach it @2931 right now.. just funny because I been more conscious at making it to 3000, that eventually over a couple of weeks I have gotten into the habit of finding more things to get done... Think the first week I was at 700 to 1500 points..

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
Nike+ FuelBand SE. Nike Store

it's a fitness tracker, I have the older model purchased it over a year ago. I liked it because it will track all your movement activity , is comfortable and forgettable to wear. Fuel points are given for activity and some fun stuff setting goals earning virtual rewards on the web site ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread