Jury Duty in San Diego - Hall Of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

shastacola

Aug 17, 2010
san diego, ca
I know theres quite a few threads regarding taking pvs through screening and yadayada, but I did not find one specific to my area (although screening is basically the same) and I wanted to create a thread to be easily found by others who may be summoned in San Diego. I will report back, in a few hours... report time is in 5 hours, 7:45... No idea while I'm still up. I will be taking public transportation and thus I will be just bringing my non-scary, non-pipebomb looking ego-c battery and a stardust just in case I'm not allowed through with it. I wish I could take my Vamo in for the extra battery life and what not but I'd rather not risk having to hide my new device in some bush and HOPE its still there after all is said and done. I'll have my laptop to charge my battery but hopefully I don't kill it on the way there! Also I will be bringing a tin of camel snus, I admit i've not completely done away with tobacco (I haven't smoked a cigarette in 2 weeks though which is an accomplishment for me) and to all you snus heads there, yes I am aware that camel snus isn't "legit" snus. blahhhhhhhhhhh i'll post back here laterr :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread