just a crazy thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
Don't you have to apply a special back cover for your cell phone in order for the current to go where it needs to go? If so, that would be one ugly battery.
don't know i don't have one but if it worked i thought it might be a quick way to charge multiple batts as i only have one charger lol

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
i looked into that technology a while back and it really isn't as convenient as one might think...you have to put a special case over whatever device you want to charge and I doubt they make a specially designed case yet for e-cigs....it's my opinion that cordless charging technology is in its infancy and we're going to have to wait a few more years for someone to figure out how to make it work better

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
yeah if anyone is replacing their old chargers with new i will buy em( your old ones ) ( money order ) or v4life gcert ! I only have one also and its a pain in the A*&^ .....name your price .

I'm in the same boat, one charger.

Man, some of you people surprise me. I mean, it's as if you were, um, fiscally responsible or something! :laugh:

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
Oh man... batts and chargers are a 'have to have', worse comes to worse you can get your 'fix' from any carto or juice ( even tho you don't 'like' the taste or nic level )
But ya gotta remember ecigs aren't like a cig, no dried plant material rolled up to use yer bic anytime... Be prepared always, that means having lots of supplies on hand.

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Man, some of you people surprise me. I mean, it's as if you were, um, fiscally responsible or something! :laugh:

i have no choice but to be responsible ! lol it comes from being young ,married ,baby ,broke ,then having 2 incomes and now one ,and getting cheap in my old age :) oh that and tons of copay medical bills even with insurance ..to the tune of about 1500 in the next few months .

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Oh man... batts and chargers are a 'have to have', worse comes to worse you can get your 'fix' from any carto or juice ( even tho you don't 'like' the taste or nic level )
But ya gotta remember ecigs aren't like a cig, no dried plant material rolled up to use yer bic anytime... Be prepared always, that means having lots of supplies on hand.

yes but i have the car charger too and the pass thru in the car ,its not that bad ,silly .i have other priorities :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread