Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just got on ebay and bought an omega atomizer clone rda/rba, spent about 12 bucks on it...did i get my moneys worth? Is it a good model? what can i expect? Keep in mind this is my first dripper...any input will help, i should recieve it in 7 days or so...I've been vaping for a while now its jusst my first dripper

Last edited:

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
You will love it being your first. It's great for simple micro coils. The air hole is in the wrong spot so your wick will block it on a lot of builds. The base sits really low and u don't have much room to build the cool builds. Like I said it's great to start on but I'd upgrade soon check out the trident V2 clone it's $15 and amazing! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQcyBpuPlKE

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I am waiting on a Kayfun Lite but I have really, really enjoyed my little igo-L's. So easy for even me, which says a lot. I have three and I expect I will continue using them. I like the looks of the Omega and it looks simple too so I think you will be happy either way. Good luck to you. I hope you like it as much as I do. I honestly think before it is all over with, dripping will be full time for me. :)

misohoni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Sunnyvale, Sydney Australia
You will love it being your first. It's great for simple micro coils. The air hole is in the wrong spot so your wick will block it on a lot of builds. The base sits really low and u don't have much room to build the cool builds. Like I said it's great to start on but I'd upgrade soon check out the trident V2 clone it's $15 and amazing! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQcyBpuPlKE

From what I've heard, Only the Ehpro clone had the air hole issue, That was one of my first rda's, I have another Omega style dripper which I got from fatdaddy vapes & its very different to my ehpro clone, Very happy with it, Different air hole positions & posts plus much nicer finish

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
if you like it build it ...repeatably , til you figure out wraps to ohms,single VS. dual coils, air flow from various sized holes...etc...should take a couple of weeks if you are serious about it.... than start looking at reviews of brand name drippers. you will save a lot of dinero in the long run if you get the real deal and learn to do it correctly and safely.. then the fun starts :D

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Congrats on the purchase. Before you start sub ohming read up on ohms law, battery safety, and have a multi meter handy.

If you been reading up on that your ahead of the game.

From what I hear it a good rda and has air flow control.

Always nice to see others spreading around the safety tips. :D

Sent from my iPhone because I'm awesome like that.

Shaka

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Honolulu, HI
I have the FT Omega clone with the air holes "misaligned" with the center post. Just mount your coil(s) toward the airholes in the deck walls as much as possible and it works fine. If yours has the post holes (the genuine doesn't) below the lip of the deck it's a little humbug to mount microcoils...I found it a bit easier to build using the screwheads (like the original). I think the air coming from under the coil(s) combined with the shape of the dome really enhances the density of the vape. I have a genuine Patriot and the vapor from my Omega clone is thicker imo. I bought this after watching a couple of youtube comparisons between the Patriot and Omega...both chose the Omega hands down.

Last edited:

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Congrats on the rda! I have 2 of the Omegas coming on the slow boat, but picked up a little $7 squid to play with til they get here. Like everyone else said, you'll love using it as much as playing with it!

My girlfriends used to tell me this......in my younger daze......;)
YMMV....of course!!:D
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread