The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just Came Across This CRAZY Charger!!

Discussion in 'Moju Republic' started by smokindeuce, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tribalmasters

tribalmasters Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2008
    United Kingdom
    You are much braver than me! I can't fly the hellicopter even in the simulator hehe!!! My R/C love is toy tanks! I have 2 so far, one upgraded to full metal parts that is a Panzer III and a Tiger 1 that is still plastic but my favourite because its big!!! They use Nimh battereis so my charger cost £20

2. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    I saw some RC Tanks at a show and they are freakin awesome! :thumbs:

3. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Said in 'our Grahams' voice:

And for your blind date together you will both be spending a long weekend on a secluded desert island flying helicopters and driving tanks to your hearts content, with an endless supply of Li-ions to keep you both 'well energised' for the weekend ahead.... just watch where you land that chopper! :p

A match made in heaven..... cupid strikes again lol :D

P.S. Don't you miss good ol Cilla on a saturday night....:D

4. frogbmth

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    You are showing your age :D

5. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Touche! :D:D:D:D

6. tribalmasters

Jul 19, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Muahahahaa! These tanks will be fun for everyone! They do cool stuff in the snow, go at any speed you want and climb over big things! Best bit is they are not expensive Tamiyas they are Heng Long plastic toy 1/16 tanks that cost £60 which have smoke and sound and fire BBs!!

They arrive plastic but not so fragile you wouldn't give them to a kid as Christmas present hehe! Full proportinal control and the radio gear comes with them

So then off to the mod shop for all metal hull, tracks, sprockets and idlers, road wheels, improved gearboxes and motors, heck the whole thing metal including the gun!! New control boards and spare electronic parts can be had or the whole electronics upgraded to something new!!!

The Panzer 3 didn't like the deeper snow though, its small size and large weight make it sink into the snow and just pushed the snow out the way so it couldn't turn :( The plastic (currently hehe) Tiger lost its tracks trying to turn too so I guess they like mud and less snow better!

7. frogbmth

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    I am having visions of a model chinook landing, ramp lowers, tank drives out...

8. tribalmasters

Jul 19, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Yes yeees!! How about a flamethrower on the tank?? That would be totally cool and a big tank that drives in water, can hold more tanks in its body and a hellipad heck, a large R/C aircraft carrier! I bet that would be expensive but totally worth it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.