Just Came Across This CRAZY Charger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
My hobby is RC Helicopters so I have a few of those chargers - my main one was £230 :w00t:

But look at this - it runs mains and also takes D-cell batteries for charging at the field. It is for the Blade MSR helicopter and will charge four single cell 3.7v LiPo batteries at once

Fast Lad Performance

You are much braver than me! I can't fly the hellicopter even in the simulator hehe!!! My R/C love is toy tanks! I have 2 so far, one upgraded to full metal parts that is a Panzer III and a Tiger 1 that is still plastic but my favourite because its big!!! They use Nimh battereis so my charger cost £20

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Said in 'our Grahams' voice:

And for your blind date together you will both be spending a long weekend on a secluded desert island flying helicopters and driving tanks to your hearts content, with an endless supply of Li-ions to keep you both 'well energised' for the weekend ahead.... just watch where you land that chopper! :p

A match made in heaven..... cupid strikes again lol :D

P.S. Don't you miss good ol Cilla on a saturday night....:D

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Muahahahaa! These tanks will be fun for everyone! They do cool stuff in the snow, go at any speed you want and climb over big things! Best bit is they are not expensive Tamiyas they are Heng Long plastic toy 1/16 tanks that cost £60 which have smoke and sound and fire BBs!!

They arrive plastic but not so fragile you wouldn't give them to a kid as Christmas present hehe! Full proportinal control and the radio gear comes with them

So then off to the mod shop for all metal hull, tracks, sprockets and idlers, road wheels, improved gearboxes and motors, heck the whole thing metal including the gun!! New control boards and spare electronic parts can be had or the whole electronics upgraded to something new!!!

The Panzer 3 didn't like the deeper snow though, its small size and large weight make it sink into the snow and just pushed the snow out the way so it couldn't turn :( The plastic (currently hehe) Tiger lost its tracks trying to turn too so I guess they like mud and less snow better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread