just curious , what you usually do with ur used cart?is it a need to get Injector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
is it a need to get Injector/Syringe to squeezed the remaining e liquid out?

how you all use to the limit of the cart?

I heard some , pull the cotton wool and changed to another direction to slot back into the cart and e puff till the remaining e liquid dry out.

because I don;t wish to buy a Injector/Syringe here .

anyways or ideas to make full use of ur cart to the limit?until the eliquid is fully used up in the cart.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Or make your own 'syringe' with other parts readily handy? Guess I'm going to send you to the bakery-shelves of your supermarket again Fish ;)
This time: look for one of those hard plastic (or sometimes metal even) big 'tubes', with different spouts fitting on one end and a pusher on/in the other end; a device with which you can put cream on top of a cake for instance. Know what I mean? Buy that; and the only thing you need to make yourself after that is a circular piece of plastic, metal, whatever that fits exactly into that big tube; and will 'sit' at the bottom of it... I don't know if a piece of sieve could be used forthis... must be a stiff disc with holes... but I'm sure you will be able to find something stiff with holes that you can make into that needed disc for in the tube.

Now you will have a 'super-syringe'... throw in a handful of used cartridge-fillings, and there you go. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread