just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadabout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2011
conneaut ohio
i have tried many juices from various vendors thanks to some great ppl here on this forum! alot of fruity flavors. i am more of a chocolate flavo..coffee flavor and tobacco flavor fan! i have yet to try bwb juice. i have exchanged emails with don about his juice and have chatted with alot of ppl who said his is the absolute best. i have some diff juices i would be willing to trade off to try bwb tobacco flavors. my prob is money right now..so i have like i said other juices or ill do yardwork to try some of his juice,,haha! or even just opinons on some of hiis flavors to narrow it to one kind then i will buy and try. just having a hard time finding that deep rich everyday vape with some th. and if anyone knows of someone that need some help getting some juice to get them through..lemme know and ill do what i can to help. thanks everyone..-brian-

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
If you want a chocolate, i'd highly recommend the Cafe Mocha. It's a rich chocolate flavor blended with coffee and it was recommended to me as the closest thing to a Starbucks Cafe Mocha. This was my first bwb juice. As for trading, I can't help you. Once I discovered bwb, I lost interest in juice from any other place.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
i have tried many juices from various vendors thanks to some great ppl here on this forum! alot of fruity flavors. i am more of a chocolate flavo..coffee flavor and tobacco flavor fan! i have yet to try bwb juice. i have exchanged emails with don about his juice and have chatted with alot of ppl who said his is the absolute best. i have some diff juices i would be willing to trade off to try bwb tobacco flavors. my prob is money right now..so i have like i said other juices or ill do yardwork to try some of his juice,,haha! or even just opinons on some of hiis flavors to narrow it to one kind then i will buy and try. just having a hard time finding that deep rich everyday vape with some th. and if anyone knows of someone that need some help getting some juice to get them through..lemme know and ill do what i can to help. thanks everyone..-brian-

a deep rich vape, with TH, that can be an all day vape? Ok, easy. I strongly recommend you try either the Honey Flue or Honey Flue Nut. I personally prefer HFN but both are excellent and both offer excellent TH. I call it "throat hit in a bottle" LOL

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
a deep rich vape, with TH, that can be an all day vape? Ok, easy. I strongly recommend you try either the Honey Flue or Honey Flue Nut. I personally prefer HFN but both are excellent and both offer excellent TH. I call it "throat hit in a bottle" LOL

I agree entirely with Phorbin on this one. I haven't tried the HFN, but the Honey Flue Cured is amazing. It's my all day vape! Occasionally, I go to something sweet for a day or two, but I always end up right back at HF. The honey is a really pure and true taste for me... not like an artificial honey but like honey you would get at a farmer's market. It just meshes with the tobacco sooo well! As far as throat hit in a bottle? Definitely true. When you first get it, the TH isn't all that strong... about on par for a tobacco juice. I'm about 4-5 weeks steeped into my current bottle and I swear that the TH has gotten stronger and stronger every day! If you just want to try one juice from Don and you like tobacco with a sweet/fresh honey after taste with a monster TH, Honey Flue Cured is your best bet. :)

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
well..made an order..gonna try the casablanca..and ry4. nxt order will def be hfc! after hearing all the good! thanks guys..plus i think ive found my go to vendor! don at bwb actually makes you feel as important to his co. as his co. is to you which makes for a pleasant experience! thanks don!

i'm convinced that reason is why he has such a loyal following.

gadabout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2011
conneaut ohio
well..i think its important to hv great cust service..especially in this field! theres so many vendors that jus whip it together..and here ya go. and so far..bwb has been outstanding! i hv tried bwb peach before and liked it! just not enough of a deep and rich flavor. it is real good! jus doesnt kick that analog craving i get. im quite positive from other reviews that casablanca has the deep..rich tone that im looking for! and as soon as i get a lil more money under my belt..i would love to try some more tobacco flavors from bwb. just goin through some real tough times. plus ill tell ya the peach is awesome mixed with a little menthol for that menthol craving! excellent!

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
well..i think its important to hv great cust service..especially in this field! theres so many vendors that jus whip it together..and here ya go. and so far..bwb has been outstanding! i hv tried bwb peach before and liked it! just not enough of a deep and rich flavor. it is real good! jus doesnt kick that analog craving i get. im quite positive from other reviews that casablanca has the deep..rich tone that im looking for! and as soon as i get a lil more money under my belt..i would love to try some more tobacco flavors from bwb. just goin through some real tough times. plus ill tell ya the peach is awesome mixed with a little menthol for that menthol craving! excellent!

ok, not to make the money situation worse or anything (sorry) but....if you like peach, you need to try blueberry and/or waffle, and then just go nuts mixing those flavors together in whatever combination and ratio floats your boat. Personally i'm not a huge fan of fruit flavored vapes, but i do like to have a couple around just in case. And all of Dons fruit flavors play nicely with each other, and with waffle, so you can have fun making up your own flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread