Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
uh either MasterofNone with the original post... which I can not speak for, whether or not he started it intending it to go this way... I suspect he may have... but if he did not... poor choice of words if you did not... but if he did not... well then comment number 1 which was...

<----- This guy!!! Yeah thats right I pushed it off the tracks (if there ever were tracks) hehehehehe :evil:

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
If you have a problem with a bad top or o-ring and don't have a spare it will get you running. Or if you're using a juice that causes O-rings to swell it removes the problem.

Thank You! I couldn't not bring myself to ask why this is useful. Was laughing too hard--everything I typed sounded dirty. Thanks, you sickos :p...

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thank You! I couldn't not bring myself to ask why this is useful. Was laughing too hard--everything I typed sounded dirty. Thanks, you sickos :p...

Include me in that also! Really! I tried with all my mind to type an explanation in my past post that was precise yet would not lead minds astray!

My mind travels to the gutter in many occasions. Sometimes I think it likes it there! Other times I know it does! LOL!

Might be old but I ain't dead!!!

Guys don't get to have ALL the fun.

Enjoy being a sicko!

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
Include me in that also! Really! I tried with all my mind to type an explanation in my past post that was precise yet would not lead minds astray!

My mind travels to the gutter in many occasions. Sometimes I think it likes it there! Other times I know it does! LOL!

Might be old but I ain't dead!!!

Guys don't get to have ALL the fun.

Enjoy being a sicko!

If we did... Than it wouldn't be much fun, would it Karen? ;-p

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
Just an update for everyone...
If you have trouble getting the tube in, and you have spare tubing available, cut a diagonal on you tube so one end comes almost to a point. Slide that in the hole, and pull it through! Modded in seconds! Now cut off the diagonal piece, trim to size, and your on your way!

Tubing can be found both on eBay and amazon. Interior diameter: 1/16, outer diameter 3/16. Medical grade, or at the least, food grade please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
Just an update for everyone...
If you have trouble getting the tube in, and you have spare tubing available, cut a diagonal on you tube so one end comes almost to a point. Slide that in the hole, and pull it through! Modded in seconds! Now cut off the diagonal piece, trim to size, and your on your way!

Tubing can be found both on eBay and amazon. Interior diameter: 1/16, outer diameter 3/16. Medical grade, or at the least, food grade please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you much for the dimensions of the tubing. I wanted to get spare tube before I tried this (in case I mess it up somehow), and since I have a bunch of 6ml bottles laying around. That way, I can have bottles and tubes dedicated to each flavor profile. Thanks for the tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread