Just dripped a juice so bad I'm changing my cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike .. w

Nov 3, 2016
Wooowwwe this house juice at juicity vapor called get lucky. . No words it's just the worst I thought maybe a good period to blend and breathe would help but oh no, it actually intensified the strong blueberry perfume flavor mixed with ... ugh I don't even know. They have their employees mix this so maybe it was a mistake ... I mean it has to be right? Who on earth would do this to their fellow brethren lol. Good thing they were having a deal so the 3o ml only cost me 1 dollar . Didn't hurt so bad to throw it in the trash along with countless other flops I paid way too much for. I'm constantly whining about juice but I feel it needs to be done more often by everyone. I realize taste is subjective yes , bit we all know when we've drank sour milk right? You can't tell me anybody on earth would enjoy this juice , just like many others I've tried which are garbage . I think the whole taste is subjective thing is a huge shield excuse for I just sold you 50 cents worth of material for 20 bucks and it sucks and we all know it but you can't get a refund cause taste is subjective lol. Give me a break . If our taste buds are all so profoundly different than why do so many people agree on the same things to eat. It's a bull excuse for a poor mixing job an I wish people would stop telling me taste is subjective lol, yes it is to a degree but bad is still bad , you may not like apples but if it tastes like apples you can't say it's bad , if it tastes like a bottled fart then call them out on it. You can't just say taste is subjective to cover a poor job. So damn irritated by it all! Taste is subjective? No sorry bad is bad.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Yes taste is subjective and I have had the same experience with an e-Liquid that was so nasty and so harsh it was just unbelievable to see reviewers saying it was amazing and wonderful to vape. This stuff burned my throat after one hit! Inferior quality Nicotine or just downright spoiled is all I could figure. The company said it was 70/30 VG/PG but the first ones were so thin I think they made a mistake. After replacing them it was the exact same harsh nasty e-Liquid only thicker. Funny how one of the flavors they stopped offering ad told me it must have been the Hazelnut flavoring. It happens and you can't make everyone happy.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
It can be frustrating for sure. I only like a handful of premium juices myself and I stopped trying anything else altogether because I'm just so picky with what I like. One solution would be to DIY, then you can make exactly what you want. I do a mixture of both. I DIY and still buy some of my favorites. Hang in there, you find what works for you. :)

Reactions: Mike .. w

Mike .. w

Nov 3, 2016
Taste is subjective is to say not everyone will agree a flavor is good. I can accept that , what I can't accept is when somebody tells me their juice tastes like blueberries when in faCT it tastes like apples or oranges or blag blah blah, just stop it with the taste is subjective thing. I fully agree we may all not like the taste of apple but an apple is an apple is an apple, perhaps we all have different subtle variations but not so drastic as to say to one person an apple tastes like poop and to another it taste like a dream come true. This isn't the case taste is subjective means we may not all like the same taste but we don't all experience taste so drastically different we can't call bs.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
memebe53ecf2e64d6dc8_by_thegrimm123-d70wnmr.jpg

Reactions: Mike .. w

Maestro

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Windsor, Ontario
I can verify that taste is subjective. I had a strawberries and cream and all I could taste was strawberries..........no cream. I was disappointed. I let my wife taste it and..........no strawberries. All she could taste was cream. Heck, I had one juice that had a delicious, buttery taste on the way home from work. No other time, just on the way home.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I had a 30ml bottle givin to me that tasted like dead fish that were flopping around in my boat for a week. Took two days to get the taste out of my mouth. Absolutely discussing and could not believe a company would even send it out as a sample in hopes to make it on the store shelf. Only bottle I could never vape and only bottle to get poured out in four years of vaping.

Mike .. w

Nov 3, 2016
"Taste is subjective " flavor is not.
Also, what nic strength and gear are you using?
Been dripping on my goon 22 which I love and build my own coils for , nothing too fancy but I use a 3 nic and all my other juices are spot on in my goon , this juice is just a bad one . I won't bother steeping it as I've given it ample time to breathe and sit a few days to mellow out. It's just a horribly mixed juice. Kinda like blueberry cough drop that sat in the bottom of a purse full of cheap perfume for a year lol

Reactions: smacuser

Mike .. w

Nov 3, 2016
Taste is a learned response to a food product, developed & refined through a lifetime.
When i was 3, food was put in front of me. I was told to eat it. Had no idea what to expect.
With vaping we are all children again..
Well I suppose that could make sense but most if the flavors are supposed to be things we've all grown up with so it's bit as if one should have to relearn to taste. These are all pretty standard flavors . Just not done well

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
Well I suppose that could make sense but most if the flavors are supposed to be things we've all grown up with so it's bit as if one should have to relearn to taste. These are all pretty standard flavors . Just not done well
Reading a post here a few months back.
Poster said a strawberry flavor being artificial may have up to 50 components.
Humans can only perceive 5 distinct tastes.
Sometimes less is more..

Reactions: xXxelis_prxXx

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
"Taste is subjective " flavor is not.

Been dripping on my goon 22 which I love and build my own coils for , nothing too fancy but I use a 3 nic and all my other juices are spot on in my goon , this juice is just a bad one . I won't bother steeping it as I've given it ample time to breathe and sit a few days to mellow out. It's just a horribly mixed juice. Kinda like blueberry cough drop that sat in the bottom of a purse full of cheap perfume for a year lol
Blueberry is one of those flavors that uses alcohol as a carrier base and needs to fully steep at least a week or more so the alcohol can fade and dissipate. Not saying the juice you got isn't crap, just throwing that out there in case you didn't know that some flavors do have alcohol as a carrier base.

Reactions: tazzle

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I had a 30ml bottle givin to me that tasted like dead fish that were flopping around in my boat for a week. Took two days to get the taste out of my mouth. Absolutely discussing and could not believe a company would even send it out as a sample in hopes to make it on the store shelf. Only bottle I could never vape and only bottle to get poured out in four years of vaping.

I've fished in Canada (Pike & Walleye) and if they were still flopping you stayed away from the business end. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread