• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just found this subforum! Needs more activity tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4T3Z0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Brevard, NC, USA
Right On T4T3Z0R!

At 90 Days, everything seems to Get Easier. At least they did for Me.

thanks! it is certainly getting easier than it was in the beginning. Seems like the only time i think about alcohol anymore is during meetings haha! definetly feel much better though and dont regret stopping for a second

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
thanks! it is certainly getting easier than it was in the beginning. Seems like the only time i think about alcohol anymore is during meetings haha! definetly feel much better though and dont regret stopping for a second

Just Never lose track of this.

That was My Problem. I would be doing Good and get 3 or 4 Months under my belt. And then the Thinking that Everything was Under Control would come back. And thoughts of just having a couple would work out this time.

T4T3Z0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Brevard, NC, USA
Just Never lose track of this.

That was My Problem. I would be doing Good and get 3 or 4 Months under my belt. And then the Thinking that Everything was Under Control would come back. And thoughts of just having a couple would work out this time.

the problem is one drink always seems to come in 5 glasses. My fist meeting, right after i took my chip, a man gave me some sage advise. he looked at me and said "whenever you think about having a drink, put that chip in your mouth. when it dissolves, you can have that drink" haha

Reactions: four2109

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hi All, just happened across this thread also. 6 months here! I suppose this is my higher power keeping an eye on me, so I just had to post! He sure does work in strange ways. Can someone tell me what everclear is and where to get it? Don't want to be using any alcohol.

If you are at 6 Months, you might Not Want to buy Everclear.

Because it is 190 Proof Alcohol.

If you are Looking for Something to Clean with, Try White Vinegar. Works Great. And it does have some of the Side Effects that having Alcohol in the House can have.

;)

BTW - Right on for 6 Months!

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
zoiDman, thanks for the heads up,will try the vinegar instead! Saying no to the 190 proof! Thanks for the BTW. Been a hard but doable journey so far. I think I may have the right frame of mind to lick this on my 2nd try!

It was hard for me Also. Just keep this in mind.

"It is Much Easier to Stay Sober than it is to Get Sober."

Just Worry About Today. It sounds like you are Doing Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread