Status
Not open for further replies.

pfildeez

Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Torrance, CA
You will be sick of cheap noodles if Imeo gets Proteus & Penelope out too soon!

Oh, I'll have budgeted for gear by then, I hope. I just started vaping a month ago, and wandered into GG forum recently. Happy accident! The Just GG preorder being open just as I was looking for a nice mod was fate, really.

tenshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
Something like pasta pf? Not bad at all. I like ramen a lot. Yesterday I ate ramen!

I love ramen too :D. Love it with egg and a slice of cheese mixed into the broth or 2 T of peanut butter. Can't wait to finally be able to get the Penelope. I am enjoying my Ithaka! :vapor:

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
It's been ocean Salmon season in Northern California. My good pal got a commercial boat this year and hooked me up with a 15lb. whole fish. I made a gallon of stock from the head, fins, and shoulder. Yesterday I cooked ramen in the broth with salmon chunks and bok choi from the garden - my god it was good! I'm about to do it again for todays lunch! That's _LIVING_ on ramen.

BTW, is it the end of Sept. yet??? Just GG wait has turned this into the slowest month of my year.

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I wasn't kidding about the ramen.

Oh whatever. Those are those high dollar, fancy ramens. Oooh, look at me. I have bits of freeze dried vegetables and come with a bowl! Call back when you're really roughin' it. :p

ramen.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sure Frank. half of its [pieces are ready and packed. Half of them are on shining prossedure and some of them are cleaned as we speak:)
Hey Imeo! Can you give us an update on just Gg,s. I know there not done yet and I'm not rushing you but can you give us an update. What phase are we at this week :) engraving, polishing, making parts etc? Keeps us sane lol. I feel like a kid again checking for updates every day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread