Just got my COPPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
OK, first impression...this thing IS different!

Heavy, don't want to drop it on my glass topped computer desk, that's for sure.

Second impression....hmmmm, top won't screw off like it shows in the video.

Third impression....you won't find me pushing on that thing with my lips or teeth. With my lips, well, they'd soon be quite sore, with my teeth, well I think I would soon be visiting my dentist.

However, that being said, to hold it in a way that I pull down with my thumb and first finger, walla, works great and easy to do.

Throat hit great! Vapor great! Looks, well, it's a novelty, definitely not feminine! May have to put some black roses on it or something. Heck this one qualifies for skulls and I'm NOT a skull type of person.

All in all, for the price someone gets great hits and great vapor. I wonder though the body, (pipes), sure gets warm, not hot, just warm.

I'll vape on it for awhile and see what I think. You get what you pay for and this definitely doesn't qualify paying $140 for, but hey, I paid $54.95 for it and I'm thinking it's worth that. If someone wants the hit and vapor of the Prodigy they'll get it with this. But definitely not the looks or feel!

OK, another thing. The whole time I've been typing this I've had it laying down. It's not on, there's no sizzle like when I push down on the atomizer, but it's still warm to the touch, not sure why. Interesting.

Just loosened up the bottom piece (unscrewed it a turn) and warmth is easing up. Interesting. Might be quite a learning curve to this. Not that that is bad, many of our mod's have a learning curve.

Just my initial impression.

---------------------------------

The above is what I posted in another thread Crash had going and he had asked me what I thought.

I've now been vaping on it for maybe half an hour. It's no longer warm to the touch, the bottom part can't be screwed on too tight, a learning curve here.

It vapes like an absolute champ. I think I may just use it for my home vape and use the Prodigy for my going out vape. Hey, a girl has to dress up when she goes out.

Seriously, this Copper is DEFINITELY worth the money. But for me I'd learn to pull down with it with the thumb and first finger not use the lips or teeth to push in on it. It really is good and I've heard the RN4081 atty's can handle the extra power. I like it and may order another.

ETA: Hmmm, just went through 2 batteries (it takes two) in about 2 hours. Recharging them up to see what gives.

Will continue this review. I'm beginning to really understand what the moder's go through to create on of these things that work well. More to it than I thought.

Another thing that happened, well, never mind, it only happened once so I'll wait to see if it continues :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread