Just got my first Joyce 510 and have a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasten

Feb 9, 2011
CA
Hello all I just got my 510 starter kit from Cignot (great site and fast shipping and they drew hearts on my packing slip AWWWW:p) and I had a few questions.
When filling the blank cartridge how many drop are you suppose to use? I filled it till it looked slushy and used a paper clip to get the juice to the bottom but when I vape the juice comes out of the hole and makes my lips and mouth kind of numb is that normal?
Also how can you tell when you need to refill or switch the cartridge out?
Thanks for the help in advance.:)

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
It sounds like you probably overfilled it if you're getting juice in your mouth. Carts hold around 14-18 drops, depending on how much filler is in it. Carts are also notoriously over stuffed with filler. I also took it out and cut it in half so it was more like a plug.

When you get juice in your mouth or on your lips the nicotine can make them feel numb or tingly. It happens to me sometimes and it's isn't anything to be worried about. Just spit it out or wipe it off your lips.

When vapor starts dropping off or if the flavor changes, then it's time to refill. You can switch out carts anytime you want. All of them should have come with little caps (commonly called condoms) that you can put on them.

Hope this helps and welcome to ECF!

When liquid starts tasting from draws, pop off the cartridge mouth piece end using bent paper clip in hole for leverage. There should be NO liquid in inner chamber. Swab out with tissue or q-tip. Check everytime you get liquid tastes, that's the source. The cause is overfilling the reservoir and liquid slips down the dart side openings meant for vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread