Just got my first manual, have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoSoupfOu

Jun 19, 2013
United States
I have the 510 manual. I read you should not hold the button for more then 5 seconds, so that is what i am doing.

The question i had, when i let go of the button do i continue to inhale for little bit longer? I know it's not producing anymore vapor because it's "turned off" after i push the button, but shoudn't there still be some vapor to inhale after i am no longer holding the button?

Also, should i continue to fill the cartridge AND a few drops to the atomizer or just the cartridge when i need to refill.

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
There is a bit of vapor after you release the button since the coil is still warm, but not enough to create a good amount of vapor.

I'm not sure what the cut off time is for your unit. Just press the button/vape as long as you can until you can't drag anymore or the unit cuts you off. Each person has their own preferred vaping style. With me, 5-7 second draws are usually where I'm at.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Yeah, I agree with Imthatguy, slightly longer than 5 seconds. Most pv's cut off at 10 seconds, and I believe the ego's do as well. I never heard about the 5 second rule, and I vape until I'm done, without particular attention to exactly when I stop pushing the button. It's just one of those habits that I never notice anymore, and I don't think there is a right or wrong way, and if someone corrects that, well, then, I'll learn something new on this thread as well. Welcome and Vape On!

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
On a Mech or any Mod the coils will stay hot for a bit after you release the button how long depends on the coil but I press the button a bit before I take a puff and release it a bit before I finish. Makes little difference but I just hate to waste juice and a little residue will build up inside the atty if you have lingering vapor in the atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread