JUST GOT MY "JANTY eGo JETS XL set" IN THE MAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
Yesssss! My first e-cig just came in the mail and I haven't even opened it yet. I've been a member since January and have been really overwhelmed by all the info that's on this site. I couldn't have pulled the trigger without ya' all. Without ECF I would have made a huge financial mistake. I am sooo jacked up right now! Before I let ya' all go I have to say, and I'm sorry I can't remember where I was in the forum, that I read a post by a member who was explaining the situation with Janty and the tank system. I kept reading that Janty was going to come out with the system they invented and has been coppied by others. So, I decided to wait for Janty to put there's on the U.S. market which they did on Wed. 3/2/11. I ordered mine on Thur. and got it today. Wow, I am so relieved. I'm not sure if I even know what I'm talking about because there is so much info on this site. I have to dig into my package and get everything set up so I might not be back until I've tried, hopefully, my new way of enjoying nicotine. I do have to say I am very very impressed with Janty's warranty provided they back it up if needed. I'm getting so anxious, nervous, it's like Christmas as a kid. I gotta get busy!

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
Thank you Rosa. Actually Stosh, I'm a Lions fan. Well, I have to say, this is a nice device. It looks really nice and as far as vaping goes I'm not really sure. I do know this, I vaped so much that I started feeling a little uneasy so I slowed down. Lot's of vapor, I mean, I think it is. This is my first e-cig so I'm not sure. A couple friends have what look like the cigarette stye 510's and this one vapes better than the ones they have although I only took a couple hits off one and didn't know what I was doing. Not that I know much more now but I have learned quite a bit in the short time I've been a member. It's been 2 hours since I've had an anolog, a long time for me, and I hope I can make it thru the day.
Extremely glad I got my Janty JETS. Overall, I am as happy as can be. Thanks everybody and thanks to this site I've got my best chance of quitting for good. I'm sure I'll be asking many more questions very soon.

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
I'm doing very well considering. I smoked at least 2 packs of analogs a day for 38 years or so. I haven't had one in 6 1/2 hours. I did read on another thread that a guy that just started was vaping alot. Well, I went thru the first tank that came pre-filled with RY4 in about two hours. I was starting to feel a little weezee. Instead of putting in one of the pre-filleds I filled the same tank with Polar Mint that I got from Janty also. Holy Cow! this is really good stuff. I didn't like menthol cigarettes but this juice is fabulous. It taste's exactly like Wrigleys Doublemint Gum, exactly, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread