Just ordered my first e-cig.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
Yeah, I've been reading as much as I can from as many members as I can and finally pulled the trigger. I decided to get the "tank system" and the more I read the more I wanted the REAL Janty eGo JETS, as they call it. What a great warranty they have! I ordered the Janty eGo JETS XL Black for 86.99 and a few 5ml bottles of juice plus I paid the extra charge for next day mail. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but the closer I got to ordering something the closer I got to climbing the walls. I have to quit smoking analogs and I WANT MY PV NOW! Did anyone else feel this way? I probably paid to much, but hey, I wanted a Janty. BTW, I got a 5% discount with the ECF-JANTYUSA code. This is my first post and I haven't even got my PV yet, as I'm sure you can tell, so any comments would be welcome. Thanks for the great site. :confused:

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Welcome to vaping and the forum Angler. That's a fine e-cig to start with. It is pretty exciting to take that first step and get away from cigarettes. I felt the same way when I started.

This is a fine forum to be a member of. Many helpful members and feel free to ask questions when you need help. A few more posts and you can post anywhere on the forum.

One thing is you want to make sure to have ejuice on hand. Nothing worse than running out and having to wait a few days for it to be shipped. You'll probably be vaping away at the start and you can go through juice quickly.

Congratulations on making the decision to start vaping. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Betrocck

Mar 1, 2011
Florida
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but the closer I got to ordering something the closer I got to climbing the walls. I have to quit smoking analogs and I WANT MY PV NOW! Did anyone else feel this way? :confused:

I felt the same way! I just ordered yesterday. Had to have it (Riva), had to have it all! Had to have it now! My God! I could runout! Oh Lord, I felt like my projected "Quit Date" was tomorrow! I have no 'quit date'. I have a carton of my analogs right on the shelf. I just became obsessed! It is all such a wonderful idea - that, up to 4 days ago, I knew nothing about. I am now convinced I will drop dead of analog poisoning between now and when my starter kit arrives! I didn't/don't plan to quit. I don't have a plan. I just want a safer, healther way to keep 'smoking'! Should we start a Support Group for people waiting for their first Kit?! Best of luck to you!

7SEALS

Feb 21, 2011
USA, PA
Yea I impatiently waited for my kit to arrive too lol. My purchase was a Totally Wicked Tornado. I received my kit 1 week and 1 day ago and have been going strong analog free since then! Make sure you order yourself some good liquids from any supplier you choose from. Always been prepared also! I left my spare battery at home one time when I was out at a club. It died, but luckily right as the night was coming to an end. I rushed home and got my spare battery on and started vaping away. Lesson learned, BE PREPARED!

Silent Soldier

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2011
Saint Petersburg, Florida USA
It's always good to have spares. I got the Ego mega with the LR atty's. I ordered 2 manual batteries and 2 atomizers as well as 2 5 packs of blank carts. I also ordered 30ml of juice to start out with because I ordered a bunch of DIY juice stuff but wasn't sure how long it would take to arrive so i didn't want to run out. All in all I spent about $180 (what I normally spent on analogs per month) I now have enough juice to last awhile & I have a spare battery & atomizer just in case, I also ordered a 5 pack of blank cartomizers to try out. I'm even going to order another atty or two next month when i can afford it. Long story short always have spares just in case, that way you don't have to worry about damaging something accidentally & waiting for a replacement in the mail to be able to vape. The same goes for juice, always a good idea to make sure you have enough.

I felt the same way when waiting for my PV, was so happy when it finally arrived.

jsm1289

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Cookeville,Tennessee
I felt the same way! I just ordered yesterday. Had to have it (Riva), had to have it all! Had to have it now! My God! I could runout! Oh Lord, I felt like my projected "Quit Date" was tomorrow! I have no 'quit date'. I have a carton of my analogs right on the shelf. I just became obsessed! It is all such a wonderful idea - that, up to 4 days ago, I knew nothing about. I am now convinced I will drop dead of analog poisoning between now and when my starter kit arrives! I didn't/don't plan to quit. I don't have a plan. I just want a safer, healther way to keep 'smoking'! Should we start a Support Group for people waiting for their first Kit?! Best of luck to you!
I'll join the "waiting" support group! I ordered mine earlier and can't wait!

Pneathery

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
Surfside Beach SC
Hey y'all, I saw that y'all were browsing juice sites, figured I would throw one of my favorites yalls way to check out. I'm currently vaping their "Desert Ship" 70pg/30vg 24mg with extra flavor added. That and the price is why I love that site, I can add extra flavor, tell them what percentage PG/VG I want. Plus I paid $40.00 for 120ML!gotta loce that! So if you find something he has, you can stock up. (I almost ran out of juice in my first week vaping, so I now have two 120ML bottles from him, and one 180ml from another site.
Anyway here's the site. Freedomsmokeusa, I love the juice I got, it's my all day VAPE (although I do add 3 drops of sweetener per 10ml I get the sweetener from bluemistvaping, that's also where I got the 180ml for $35)
Good luck, and welcome to vaping!
FreedomSmokeUSA

Astronomer

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Modesto Ca
I have only been full time vaping for a week, and I found myself getting a spare

I got a kit that had 2 full eGo-T units, and chargers and 5 tanks

but I ordered an extra EGo-T atomizer a week later, for a spare ( just in case ) then my wife started using my other e-Cig and taking it to work, so I realized all I needed was another battery and I would have another full unit

In the mail now ( got one of those 1000 mah batteries ) along with 10 more tanks and a zipper eGo case to carry my stuff in.

3 full units, 2 with 650mah batteries and one with a long 1000 mah battery

2 people using them....

I actually think I am in ok shape for now.

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
I'm feeling much better, uhhh! I'm not the only one, I'm not the only one!
Thanks, many thanks people. I really apreciate the help and incouragment. I can't believe how popular this site is. It's amazing. Thru all the reading I've done on this forum I have yet to read anything except people honestly trying to help people. I could have never placed an order without the help of everybody. I can now slow down, if I can, and go thru some of the sites you all have reccomended to order some of the neccessary stuff I'll need to keep me going. I'm thinking, maybe, a passthrough. I'm still trying to figure out the different AT or CRT I can get for my Janty that might be just as good but cheaper. Although that Janty warranty is hard to beat. (I think)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
No you're definitely not the only one! I ordered my eGo kit yesterday and though it shipped immediately I am TOO ANXIOUS to try it out!

There are so many different flavors, mods, well just things in general to tinker with when it comes to Vaping and I have a strong feeling I haven't even scratched the surface quite yet!

My sig says it all, I cannot wait but I have to! I am smoking analogs now, and honestly my throat is BEGGING for something new. A change! and I've been praying so hard that vaping will subside my need for cigs and take that nasty habit over with a fun, new, exciting and most importantly MORE HEALTHY one!

Plus, the community here is EXCELLENT!!! Everytime I read another thread it's like I am in a gymnasium and they're calling the new persons name and everyone stands up and cheers! Welcoming everyone, everyone wants to help! I simply love it! So much in fact that I honestly don't think I can allow myself NOT to love vaping! Though that'll truly have to wait 'til my package arrives...

Can't wait!

Enid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Greenville, SC
I remember that wait. I was checking order status and tracking my shipment multiple times a day.
When I got my box and ripped into it, it didn't have the ego kit in it. I had to email and pester the company to take me seriously but they did ship an ego kit out priority mail when I took a pic of the invoice. They hadn't checked off putting it in the box. It was like some weird mental torture having juices but nothing to vape them on for 4 days.
I hope that you get your kit soon and you never look back on smoking. It's been over 5 months without a cig for me.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread