Just got my Legacy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComfyChair

Apr 17, 2012
Huntsville, Al
All I can say is wow! I came home from work and there it was in the mail waiting on me. Figured it would be tomorrow at the earliest but this was a nice surprise. It feels solid and has some weight to it that my old LT just can't compete with. I couldn't wait for the batteries to fully charge and popped one in, tossed on a 306, drip tip, and the supplied sample juice from the kit (Tonic Mellonica). All I can say is please tell me you're out of stock on these so I won't buy another one next payday! :) Heck, I even like the sample juice. You guys must be psychic. The legacy is awesome and I think I'm gonna have a pretty awesome weekend playing with this new toy!!!!

I do also have a noob question for ya'll...I ordered the extension so I could use the 18650's with the kick. I noticed the tenergy's that came with my kit are a bit larger than the aw imr's I have with my LT. The manual seems to be saying that the aw imr's are the ones to use when using a kick+extension...meaning the tenergy's won't fit in the legacy with the extension+kick. Is this correct?

Thanks!

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
All I can say is wow! I came home from work and there it was in the mail waiting on me. Figured it would be tomorrow at the earliest but this was a nice surprise. It feels solid and has some weight to it that my old LT just can't compete with. I couldn't wait for the batteries to fully charge and popped one in, tossed on a 306, drip tip, and the supplied sample juice from the kit (Tonic Mellonica). All I can say is please tell me you're out of stock on these so I won't buy another one next payday! :) Heck, I even like the sample juice. You guys must be psychic. The legacy is awesome and I think I'm gonna have a pretty awesome weekend playing with this new toy!!!!

I do also have a noob question for ya'll...I ordered the extension so I could use the 18650's with the kick. I noticed the tenergy's that came with my kit are a bit larger than the aw imr's I have with my LT. The manual seems to be saying that the aw imr's are the ones to use when using a kick+extension...meaning the tenergy's won't fit in the legacy with the extension+kick. Is this correct?

Thanks!

The kick requires a high drain battery to work properly,I don't think the tenergy battery is a high drain,but I ain't sure.
If you have the AW IMR's,then use 'em :)

CloveHunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
NYC
The manual seems to be saying that the aw imr's are the ones to use when using a kick+extension...meaning the tenergy's won't fit in the legacy with the extension+kick. Is this correct?

If you adjust it by adding/removing the washer it will fit all right. But it's not recommended to use other battery than (AW) IMR with Kick. The Tenergy battery is not a high drain battery, which Kick needed to operate properly/correctly/safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread