Just Got my Package Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

iformz

May 12, 2009
I just received my shipment from David today. I ordered last week Tuesday and I'm surprised by how fast it got here. It only took ten days and for someone that lives in Hawaii that's very fast. Especially considering that my package made a pit stop at LA customs. My only complaint is that I ordered the sample pack with the sale that said buy 5 bottles get two free of whatever your first two choices were. My first two choices were menthol and Turkish blend however I received two bottles of watermelon and two of turkish blend instead of two bottles of menthol. I'm kind of bummed because I love menthol. This was a really minor problem though. It definitly wouldnt keep me from ording from David again. All in all Im very pleased with my purchase. Everything came as described, I had no trouble with customs and I would definitly recomend any prospective buyers to buy from Eastmall. :thumb:

Txrider

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
How long did it take for your guy's tracking numbers to work, I got my tracking numbers in an e-mail like 4 or 5 days ago and they still don't bring up any information on the tracking sites. Is this normal?

On some it shows up fine, other it shows when it hits shanghai, and some don't show until they are already at US customs.

hobson

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Houston
How long did it take for your guy's tracking numbers to work, I got my tracking numbers in an e-mail like 4 or 5 days ago and they still don't bring up any information on the tracking sites. Is this normal?

Same here. I ordered last Friday and still no info on tracking. :(

With my bestecig orders I can see every stop/start and it arrives in 5 days. It's like tracking Santa.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Just spoke with David, he is really focussed on the delayed tracking at the moment and his shipper has assured him that by Monday (USA Sunday night) many more will show online. The delays are partly because of David's relocation to a new premises (now going through a new shipper) and also everyone is on Holiday mode this weekend.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Half the orders we process start with the status "PayPal Selected".
It just means that a human needs to check paypal to confirm payment is received, then your order status is changed to "Processing".

On that note; that's why we don't empty out your shopping baskets automatically in case it ever needs to be resubmitted. (otherwise it could take hours to compile that perfect order again ;-) )

I'll be adding a "Clear All" button near where it subtotals the price and looking into a "wish list" feature when I get a bit more time for coding.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
It happens...

David got in his first batch of 510 passthroughs, all with the batteries in them.

More arrived and around 20 of those got shipped out.

Next day another package arrived with the batteries for them :oops:

Anyone missing a battery, simply email me through the website with your order# and I'll either organise a free battery in your next order, or if urgent we'll ship one out to you.

This includes anyone who received their 510 passthrough as a free gift :thumb:

Cheers
Ed.

hobson

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Houston
My order was dispatched on 5-22 and until today there was no shipping info available but now it shows this:

Timing SiteStatus 
2009-06-01 21:20:00 City of Guangzhou Posting  
2009-06-01 21:28:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center

I understand that due to changing shippers the tracking info might be delayed or non-existent but now I'm confused. Did it ship on 5-22 or 6-1?:confused:

I'm having a serious spearmint craving.... please help!:)

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
My order was dispatched on 5-22 and until today there was no shipping info available but now it shows this:

Timing SiteStatus 
2009-06-01 21:20:00 City of Guangzhou Posting  
2009-06-01 21:28:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center

I understand that due to changing shippers the tracking info might be delayed or non-existent but now I'm confused. Did it ship on 5-22 or 6-1?:confused:

I'm having a serious spearmint craving.... please help!:)

hobson,

That means it didn't leave until 6/1/09. The reason I know this is b/c the same exact thing happened with my order. I talked with Ed last night - he actually called me - and that is what he told me. Seems the courier didn't get them out prior to the Holiday. 8-o

I hope this helps you out until Ed gets back to work tomorrow (or this evening our time). :)

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
All orders that are packed and dispatched are picked up by the shipper at the end of each day from David. Unfortunately pickup is not entered into online tracking.

It then makes it's way to Guangzhou where packages are logged (meant to come online) and booked a time slot after inspection by Chinese Customs.

These Holidays were akin to the mad rush at Easter to get everything out. A lot made it through and out to the airport and a lot just sat there over the weekend.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
All orders that are packed and dispatched are picked up by the shipper at the end of each day from David. Unfortunately pickup is not entered into online tracking.

It then makes it's way to Guangzhou where packages are logged (meant to come online) and booked a time slot after inspection by Chinese Customs.

These Holidays were akin to the mad rush at Easter to get everything out. A lot made it through and out to the airport and a lot just sat there over the weekend.

Ed - Do you ever sleep?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread