Not open for further replies.

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Merry Christmas Sniper...

I read on the forums somewhere that if you can't remove a strong flavor (fruity ones are the worst for removing), then buy some USP Glycerin from Walgreens, CVS, or other pharmacy of your choosing and drip that into the atty and blow out. I don't know if you need to dilute it before using tho...you might want to type in a search for using glycerin just to be clear on it. I used some strawberry juice in one of my attys one time and ended up having to taste it for a couple of days, using other really strong juices and suffering through the mix in tastes *yuckooooo*

Jessara

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
SW Oklahoma
Hi Sniper, and welcome to ECF and the world of vaping!

I've also read a lot of "bad" reviews of the Blu, but hey - whatever gets ya off analogs is a winner to you! I use a 510 and I'm always reading how 510's don't have enough battery life, blah blah blah. I LOVE my 510 and along with my PCC, battery life means nothing to me. I could care less that I have to change the battery once every 3 or 4 hours - it still darn sure beats having to stop everything I'm doing, walk outside in the freezing cold (we've never smoked in this house), stand out there shivering for 15 minutes while I smoke my analog, and coughing up a lung every time.

I've switched entirely to using cartomizers (not sure if that is an option for you?). Soooooo much easier than using attys/carts, IMO. No more blowing flavors out of the atty, no more messing with dripping liquid into the cart every 30 puffs, no more making sure I put the cart ON the atty the right way so I don't burn the plastic and get REALLY bad taste. I have a separate carto for each flavor I use. When I'm ready to switch flavors, I just unscrew the carto off my 510, screw the new one on and I'm ready to go.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Merry Christmas Sniper...

.... buy some USP Glycerin from Walgreens, CVS, or other pharmacy of your choosing and drip that into the atty and blow out. I don't know if you need to dilute it before using tho...

No need to dilute, and if you vape it a couple times to heat it up before blowing it out
it works wonders.

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread