Just got my sample pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transient

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Alabama, USA
First off, I hope you all aren't annoyed at such a seemingly useless thread. It's just that I'm very excited and have no else to tell! After ordering some less popular flavors from MBV and not enjoying them as much as I hoped, I started to think my vape was the problem.

HHV has proved me wrong on this. I ordered Legend, Huntsman, Shadow, and I was going to get Cinful Pear but at the last minute changed my mind and got Dew instead. I'm glad I did. It's spot on and kills the other Mtn. Dew flavors that I've tried (IMO). The tobacco ones are in a word... beautiful. I was worried about filling up several tanks without labeling them in case I couldn't tell which was which, but after tasting them all, I knew this wouldn't be a problem as they are all very unique and very tasty. As someone had said in another thread, there is a faint scent of chocolate from all of them at first but for me it's only the scent. The flavor is a different story. I don't even notice it. I couldn't be happier with all of these flavors and I'm sure my next order will be the same way. Now to figure out which flavor to get more of along with the next sample pack...:vapor:

This by no means is intended as a diss to MBV. I'm sure they have some great liquids and I plan to order from them again. The mango is actually starting to grow on me. It's just with HHV, I got exactly what I expected and I will buying from them almost exclusively unless I find something better. But I just don't think that's gonna happen.

Thanks for reading and happy vaping!

Last edited:

Frantic9k

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
Cary, North Carolina, USA
Thank you! I will try to check some of those out! Also, I've heard a lot about crackberry already, I'll have to get that in my next order.

When I first got Crackberry it was from the sample pack, it was gone way too fast. I turned around very quickly and ordered a 50ml bottle.

I don't typically vape Tobacco flavors but I love HHV so much that I am seriously considering try some of the popular ones. I currently have Cinful apple steeping and I am already planning my next flavor to try. It's either going to be Peppermint blast or Heavenly Waffles. Well Maybe Powder Keg or White lie...Oh wait I forgot about the pineapple Mango smoothie..Ok Yeah I have no idea what I am going to try next LOL they all sound awesome, but I can tell you this there will be at least 1 50ml bottle of crackberry on the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread