Just got the AFS and i'm lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the GGT and AFS...I love the GGT already the button is the most comfortable button i have ever used on a mod.

And the design of the GGT is beautiful it couldn't be more perfect.

But i'm lost on the AFS is there a video on how to fill it with liquid? i didn't get any instructions with it.

Thank you!

And
Thank you, imeo for making such a great product

Well, it was nice while it worked but after about 2 minutes the atomizer went dead.

I made sure to put a couple of drops on wick and filled reservoir and it was working great and than went dead.

I tried my 510 atomizer with the adapter and it works as well as a cartomizer so it has to be the AFS atomizer which really sucks since VK is sold out.

But at least i can still use the GGT

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I had my first one go out on the second day. I hit it one too many times dry. There is a definitely a learning curve to the AFS and it can be frustrating at times, but when you get it working well it really is the best thing to happen to vaping. The best thing you can do when using the AFS is to have spares on hand.

The only problem with the AFS is the standard atomizer that we HAVE to use. It would be nice to find an atomizer that lasts and lasts. But unfortunately those are the breaks.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Really sorry to hear that you lost your AFS atty so soon.
My very first AFS atty went after only 6 hours, this was partly because they are standard MP atomisers that do vary in quality and partly because it's easy to vape the atty dry when you are first getting used to the AFS, particularly on nice freshly charged batteries.

The only thing to do is to put it down to experience and to try another one out as soon as you can. Make sure you try to obtain as many spare AFS atties as you can because once you get used to using it, you really won't want to be without.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Got my AFS yesterday and vape it all evening. Got it out this morning and it would not vape. Drip on atty and nothing. Checked batteries and all good. Took the AFS apart and put it back together and it vaped for a few than nothing again.
Either atty is dead or there is a power problem. I wonder why it vaped after I took it apart and put back together?

So I took it apart again and than vaped and it did. Low vapor but it worked for a little while and now nothing again. Any ideas? I did not purchase another atty. I know dumb of me...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Got my AFS yesterday and vape it all evening. Got it out this morning and it would not vape. Drip on atty and nothing. Checked batteries and all good. Took the AFS apart and put it back together and it vaped for a few than nothing again.
Either atty is dead or there is a power problem. I wonder why it vaped after I took it apart and put back together?

So I took it apart again and than vaped and it did. Low vapor but it worked for a little while and now nothing again. Any ideas? I did not purchase another atty. I know dumb of me...

Its a connection problem sweety. Maybe the center pole of GG battery connection dont meet the center pole of the atty because AFS slipped a little on the atty. Please push the catridge a little so the atomizer will go a little deeper inside the AFS, so the atomizer connection will come out a little more from AFS and you done it.

I am leaving now, I will see your results tomorow:):)

lashmn

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
SW FL (Naples)
Maybe that is my problem as well. After a month, I still haven't had a good experience with the AFS. I've tried a little of everything and then sort of gave up over the holidays. God bless Vapn for all of his assistance. Generally, I am good at figuring these types of things out but this has me stumped. :rolleyes:

In the meantime, I'm enjoying my GGT at 6v with my 801 HV iatty.

Lynn

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Maybe that is my problem as well. After a month, I still haven't had a good experience with the AFS. I've tried a little of everything and then sort of gave up over the holidays. God bless Vapn for all of his assistance. Generally, I am good at figuring these types of things out but this has me stumped. :rolleyes:

In the meantime, I'm enjoying my GGT at 6v with my 801 HV iatty.

Lynn

That is my Favorite as well!!! Great taste, Throat Hit and flavor !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread