hooked like an addict!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scand

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Newnan, GA
Went to Heather's yesterday for a taste test. The liquids were so-so as we were trying several different vapes at once, and to be quite honest I was buzzing from it! I decided on Hunstman and Crackberry for myself, and my fiance got Legend and Adam's Apple. After getting my V9 shipment in today, I was able to fill a clearo up with Hunstman and spend some time with it. It's delicious! I can't decide if I'd like it to be a smidgen less sweet, or if it's fine the way it is. Either way, I'm hooked on the flavor itself. I can see myself chain vaping this flavor, although I'm a former dipper, not a smoker. The crackberry is yummy too! It's my dessert vape.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Wow the word ":censored:" was removed from my title... It's quite obvious it wasn't serious as it was being used as a comical simile. Shows how sensitive the admin staff is here, you give some people a moderator position and they think they're God. Grow some skin.

You would have gotten the same in the regular forum. Please don't be offended. I know I didn't remove it and I don't know who did. This gets moderated by the regular mods also. One of them might have done the moderation.

Last edited:

scand

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Newnan, GA

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Seems like you need to get to work then:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...140107-vaping-trigger-recovering-addicts.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tasty-vapor/74139-apologies-10.html

These were only the first options that popped up after typing in those terrible and hurtful words. There were many more.

Oh nooos!! They mention drugs, rally the mods and let's strike with the iron fist! :rolleyes:

scand, I came from the political forums where nastiness was the norm. It was a big change for me to come here and control myself. I earned myself a long list of ringups before I caught on. Truthfully, I have found myself much happier complying with the stricter rules...even though some of them seem a bit over the top at times. Hang with it. You'll be repaid. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
scand, do they have a shop? I don't even know. Newnan is only a 45 min drive, but wasn't sure if it was just their garage, or an actual shop. I don't want to intrude on their privacy. Would love to visit though.

Bodach, they are working out of their house and will be moving to a larger house later this month to expand their space. They, in fact, do have visitors and enjoy their company. You might want to wait till after they settle in their new place. Your call.

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
scand, I came from the political forums where nastiness was the norm. It was a big change for me to come here and control myself.
A to the men, Bronze. Politics, even on Facebook, is particularly nasty, especially as of late...and with my family living all over the country and having varied and wide views (some which scare even me, and NOTHING surprises me anymore) I find myself practicing gentlewomanly southern restraint. Good practice, perhaps.

On topic: Crackberry is my love. My precious. Me loves it. Me has not much of it left. Me thinks me needs some more soon. Me vape much less than me order.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
A to the men, Bronze. Politics, even on Facebook, is particularly nasty, especially as of late...and with my family living all over the country and having varied and wide views (some which scare even me, and NOTHING surprises me anymore) I find myself practicing gentlewomanly southern restraint. Good practice, perhaps.

On topic: Crackberry is my love. My precious. Me loves it. Me has not much of it left. Me thinks me needs some more soon. Me vape much less than me order.

All that nastiness and no one changes anyone's mind anyway. So why bother?

Me thinks you like Crackberry. Ever do a review? We have a "Fruits Review" thread in this subforum. You could help someone else by posting there. Just read the quickie rules in the first post and review away.

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
Bodach, they are working out of their house and will be moving to a larger house later this month to expand their space. They, in fact, do have visitors and enjoy their company. You might want to wait till after they settle in their new place. Your call.
Thx for the info, Bronze. Yeah, I'll probably go for a pick up later on in the year.

scand

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Newnan, GA

We have similar tastes. You also responded to my post in regards to four square on the Alice in vape land fb page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread