Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
CURSES FOILED AGAIN!!!!

My buddy said that a laser device would work and probably be the cleanest vape you ever had but for a very short length of time due to, spatter, condensation on the lense, power supply an etc ,etc and the part of the conversation about the problems to be solved went on for at least half an hour, quickly went over my head and had me trying to change the topic lol. My only hope with it is sometimes the most comples problems have the simplest solutions and they'll have to be simple coming from me.

Now to change the topic , Chakris they grow perique tobacco about 50 miles from where I live in louisiana . It's supposedly the most expensive tobacco in the world. If you get a chance google perique tobacco the wiki article is fascinating and definitely explains why it's so expensive . It's almost extinct .

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
CURSES FOILED AGAIN!!!!

My buddy said that a laser device would work and probably be the cleanest vape you ever had but for a very short length of time due to, spatter, condensation on the lense, power supply an etc ,etc and the part of the conversation about the problems to be solved went on for at least half an hour, quickly went over my head and had me trying to change the topic lol. My only hope with it is sometimes the most comples problems have the simplest solutions and they'll have to be simple coming from me.

Now to change the topic , Chakris they grow perique tobacco about 50 miles from where I live in louisiana . It's supposedly the most expensive tobacco in the world. If you get a chance google perique tobacco the wiki article is fascinating and definitely explains why it's so expensive . It's almost extinct .

Well, nice try, Retic. I imagine they'll work something out some day, but I'd hate for something to go wrong and have the dang thing blast a hole through the roof of your mouth! :blink:

I've heard about perique tobacco, but not much. I'll look it up, thanks. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, nice try, Retic. I imagine they'll work something out some day, but I'd hate for something to go wrong and have the dang thing blast a hole through the roof of your mouth! :blink:

I've heard about perique tobacco, but not much. I'll look it up, thanks. :)

GeJ makes a natural perique juice. Not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread