JUST IN!! VERSION 2 REVAMPED GV Vision Stone 2- 5ml Tank System,NEW BASES Unscrews apart,Easy clean/dry burn, Thick coil, 2.1 to 2.3 OHM

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Here it is folks, The all new GV Vision Stone 5ml tank mod, available in a day or 2 at gotvapes.com

THEY ARE UP FOR SALE RIGHT NOW

REVAMPED VERSION 2 IS IN

stone.png

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=141&zenid=cbb7169ed67f0a33e0d9f79df1fc9098

These come with a drip tip and are all LOW ohms from 2.0 to 2.2 so they work wonderfully on ego's and 3.7 devices

Thicker coils, break them in and once them churn out vapor, built to last!!!
Break them in for best performance

Simple to use and fill, fill directly from your bottle , take it apart for easy cleaning, super thick plastic like the map,dct,j tanks etc... No muss No fuss. Bottom replacements will arrive as well.

GV Vision Stone 5ml tank Mod System - Easy to maintain - 2.0-2.2 ohms*NEW* - YouTube

Last edited:

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Here it is folks, The all new GV Vision Stone 5ml Tank Mod, available in a day or 2 at gotvapes.com

These come with a drip tip and are all LOW ohms from 2.0 to 2.2 so they work wonderfully on ego's and 3.7 devices

Simple to use and fill, fill directly from your bottle , take it apart for easy cleaning, super thick plastic like the map,dct,j tanks etc... No muss No fuss. Bottom replacements will arrive as well.

GV Vision Stone 5ml tank Mod System - Easy to maintain - 2.0-2.2 ohms*NEW* - YouTube

Can't wait to get one! Looking Good

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Here it is folks, The all new GV Vision Stone 5ml Tank Mod, available in a day or 2 at gotvapes.com

Break them in for best performance

sorry hit the wrong button LOL

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
This looks terrific - though I'm not normally into huge tanks, I think i'll get one of these, since I seem to have found my default tobacco vape... I just hope this plastic doesn't leech into the juice - I've had problems with some tobacco juices in both Visions and Fluxos.

Do the tubes come in different colors on these, or are those another type of bomb?

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Bad are the end caps made of stainless or ?

Hey there Lord i saw you review on the MapE4 . I love vaping with ce2s in tanks and this visions stone tank has me excited because of the screw caps.

Cant wait to get a hold of one to see what i can do further with it by that i mean installing my own tube cut ce2s which is cheaper for me hey im retired and on a fixed income !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread