Just joined, new to vape, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Wow, thanks for the reply. Yes I want a DL dual coil dual battery kit, I love the simplicity of design and the idea of building my own coils. I don't know about watts, all I have had is the prince stick but Iguess 70 to 150 would be great for me. Thanks again.
Vape Batteries & Mods | Polar Vape Mod | Vaporeso
Vape Atomizers | Vape Tanks | Cascade Baby/Mini vape tank | Vaporesso

This is what I use daily and it is an impressive piece of kit. The tank is a standard one (not rebuildable) but the flavour and clouds are so good it doesn't matter really...I'm not a fan of rta's but that's just me, so I use various rda's for my building needs....Mesh pro, pulse x, dead rabbit, drop solo, tsunami etc....all great pieces of kit.

• Informative
Reactions: Opinionated

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I haven’t read all the replies so sorry if this has been said. Try using less flavorings, like make some single flavor juice. Making a huge batch of several flavorings has so many variables making it very hard to pinpoint where you went wrong. Trying making some 10ml or less batch’s of single flavors to see how you like it. Then from there combine the ones you like and think will work well together. I’ve found that’s the best way to get started and then you’ll know what flavorings you like and which ones to avoid. Good luck moving forward and stick with it. It’s incredibly gratifying when you finally make a juice you love and also the best way to save money. Leaves plenty of cash left over to splurge on vape hardware. Welcome to the forum, this place is chock full of knowledgeable folks who are willing to help. It’s easier and cheaper to learn from others mistakes so make sure to ask questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread