• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just ordered $200.00 of stuff from CanVape.com w/ 15% off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well. I'm going to try out that E2-UVO kit w/ 1100mah batteries and 6ml tanks since with the 15% discount the kit with 2 batteries, 2 tanks, 2 replacement coils, charger and case was only around $43.00 CAD. I also ordered a full set of eGo-C Twists for my friends mom to try to get off analogs too ....some replacement wicks and T2 clearmisers (6 of them) for her and I both. I can't wait to get this order...and I'll be sure to give my thoughts on their service and products.

I'm also thinking (even though I'm a newbie) that I'll do a youtube review of the E2-UVO since there are NONE out there at all. I guess it's a pretty new system...so I'm kinda excited about that

http://www.canvape.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDESC=N&ProductCode=e2EVO

IMG_0070-500x500.JPG

This does bring my total spending on Vaping in a week to around $225.00 for just myself but...

a) it's a fun new hobby
b) I'm converting everyone I know from analogs to vaping
c) I'm going to save tons of $$$ in the long run
d) I will now have enough juice to last for months (20 10ml bottles, 6 30ml bottles)
e) I'm not going to smoke analogs ever again!!! :thumbs:

Last edited:

JLH

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
minnesota
This does bring my total spending on Vaping in a week to around $225.00 for just myself but...

a) it's a fun new hobby
b) I'm converting everyone I know from analogs to vaping
c) I'm going to save tons of $$$ in the long run
d) I will now have enough juice to last for months (20 10ml bottles, 6 30ml bottles)
e) I'm not going to smoke analogs ever again!!! :thumbs:

Nice stuff ya got there
AND

f) You will live longer
g)taste/smell things better
h) your part of ECF!

Prometheus72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Kinda sucks that they don't take paypal or credit card.. I can't order from them :(... Any other good canadian sites to order from that take paypal or credit card?? I need some more vivi novas and stardust tanks, these things are awesome..

internet email money transfer right out of your bank account is easy man. so what's the problem? if not..then YES Kevin at www.onestopeshoppe.com takes credit cards

johnny604

Aug 7, 2012
Vancouver BC
internet email money transfer right out of your bank account is easy man. so what's the problem? if not..then YES Kevin at www.onestopeshoppe.com takes credit cards

No idea how to do this but I'm guessing I'll have to go to my bank to get bank info to do this which is kinda a hassle since I'm kinda a lazy ...... Thanks for that other site though, I'll probably order from them... Hoping the shipping time is quick since I'm in canada... When I ordered from gotvapes.com it took about 2 weeks maybe less..

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
There's urbanvapour.com in Ontario and gentlemensreserve.com in BC that both take credit card I believe.

An email money transfer is easy and every major bank supports it through online banking. As for the secret question/answer .. the specific site usually has that after checkout or sometimes in the About or FAQ section of their website.

Edit: I don't think GR has what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread