The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just ordered a JUUL with pack of mint pods

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by nicotineisbomb, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nicotineisbomb

nicotineisbomb Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Man does that thing hit hard, took 4 deep inhales to get me buzzed though. I guess I have a sorta okay tolerance to nicotine? I smoked newports and finally quit, the JUUL will be here in a few days! For now I'm using my friends until it arrives.

• Like Like x 4
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    The Juul hits hard because it has a very high nicotine content of Nicotine salts, which offer a less harsh throat hit and are also reportedly more bioavailable more quickly, which more closely mimics a cigarette. If I were to go with a cigalike, it would probably be the Juul. Good luck with switching over to vaping! :)

Anna

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    Thanks! I feel like I'm smoking a newport without that chemical taste because the JUUL hits me like one and has a better tasting menthol (mint) pod.

• Like Like x 2
  4. jfcooley

jfcooley I find your lack of faith disturbing... Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm glad you posted this. A guy at work wants to quit but feels it doesn't hit like a Newport. We were discussing it today, I'll bring this up tomorrow when I see him.

• Like Like x 4
  5. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    That's great! How'd it go?

• Like Like x 2
  6. jfcooley

jfcooley I find your lack of faith disturbing... Verified Member ECF Veteran

I mentioned it and he's interested. We work in a warehouse, lack Friday has kept us too busy to go any further.

• Like Like x 2
  7. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    Alright, check in with him next week and let me know how he likes the JUUL. Its amazing how this little device can get you off cigarettes so fast.

• Like Like x 1
  8. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Yup, I really think that if you have to go with a cigalike, Juul is a phenomenal choice, just not so much on your pocketbook. I prefer to DIY my eliquds using nic salts, but there is absolutely no reason not to use the Juul (many users seem to prefer the pods over other nic salt e-juice, so if a person can afford that and it helps quit smoking, more power to them, I say.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  9. the wind

the wind Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2012
    alabama
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Coastal Cowboy

Coastal Cowboy This aggression will not stand, man! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    In the next few years, JUUL and other pod or AIO users will probably outnumber us--the hobbyist/tinkerer vapers.

The reason is simplicity. You charge it, you attach the pod, you vape it and you throw it away when it's used up.

I know they're refillable, but that aspect only appeals to tinkerers like us.

In the age of microwave popcorn, instant mashed potatoes, Starbucks coffee and internet everywhere on demand, this is what today's smokers want. If it's not (almost) as easy as buying a pack of smokes and lighting up in seconds, we're the only ones interested.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    Paying 15.66 for 2.8mls of liquid just blows my mind. Then again I started out using Blu and was paying that much and it was a start to my vaping journey so can't knock it I guess. I do see where it has it's place, and I would purchase one myself if I was in a situation if it was a choice between that and cigarettes.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.