Just ordered a JUUL with pack of mint pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The juul hits hard because it has a very high nicotine content of Nicotine salts, which offer a less harsh throat hit and are also reportedly more bioavailable more quickly, which more closely mimics a cigarette. If I were to go with a cigalike, it would probably be the Juul. Good luck with switching over to vaping! :)

Anna

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
The Juul hits hard because it has a very high nicotine content of Nicotine salts, which offer a less harsh throat hit and are also reportedly more bioavailable more quickly, which more closely mimics a cigarette. If I were to go with a cigalike, it would probably be the Juul. Good luck with switching over to vaping! :)

Anna
Thanks! I feel like I'm smoking a newport without that chemical taste because the JUUL hits me like one and has a better tasting menthol (mint) pod.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yup, I really think that if you have to go with a cigalike, Juul is a phenomenal choice, just not so much on your pocketbook. I prefer to DIY my eliquds using nic salts, but there is absolutely no reason not to use the Juul (many users seem to prefer the pods over other nic salt e-juice, so if a person can afford that and it helps quit smoking, more power to them, I say.

Anna

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
In the next few years, JUUL and other pod or AIO users will probably outnumber us--the hobbyist/tinkerer vapers.

The reason is simplicity. You charge it, you attach the pod, you vape it and you throw it away when it's used up.

I know they're refillable, but that aspect only appeals to tinkerers like us.

In the age of microwave popcorn, instant mashed potatoes, Starbucks coffee and internet everywhere on demand, this is what today's smokers want. If it's not (almost) as easy as buying a pack of smokes and lighting up in seconds, we're the only ones interested.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Paying 15.66 for 2.8mls of liquid just blows my mind. Then again I started out using Blu and was paying that much and it was a start to my vaping journey so can't knock it I guess. I do see where it has it's place, and I would purchase one myself if I was in a situation if it was a choice between that and cigarettes.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread