Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Wow congratulations on your son being born. Always such a happy time. I've got two of my own.

I went ahead and joined the puresmoker forum but haven't looked at it much. I figure once I get the legacy in hand I'll get on there and discuss it and probably have some questions.

I had a look at Basil Ray's review, looks good. Can't wait to get it.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Cashmere and/or other folks who work at pure smoker,

I got my Legacy today. Was able to get it set up with no real hassle. Had asked for the LR cartos instead of atomizer on the kit and they sent all this correctly. Order was right. Considering the owner here's wife had a baby the day I ordered, I'm pretty impressed it was shipped the very next day and made it here to New Orleans today. All packaging was bubble wrapped, tight, etc.

As for the device itself, I love this thing. I can't say much on the performance yet as I've only had it going for about an hour but for now, it's all working very well. Very rugged, heavy feel in the hand. The finsh is nice. It appears that you can adjust the center pin. All parts are of high quality. I ordered a DCT and the matching dual coils. I will see how this works out once I get home from work and load it all up. Having not had a bottom button device previously I was somewhat worried but it is much more ergonomic than you would thihk.

For now it is pushing these LR cartos just fine, lots of vapor but hmm...this sample juice they sent is not really my thing.

Anyway, great product so far and I'll probably write a review after spending a few weeks with this thing.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I love the Legacy. Very very well made. I bet a mardi gras float could roll over it and it would still be in pretty fine condition. The machining and parts are all very nice. No complaints with this device at all.

The tank with the DCC though, it's an ok vape, just not optimal. I think I'm going to try and find a single coil that will fit in here with a lower ohm rating. The tank itself very nice looking ...like it was designed with the Legacy in mind. But the carto is just not performing that great. I read about this some and it looks like DCCs and 3.7 devices aren't a great match.

And that juice you sent has grown on me. Nashville's finest I think it's called. I don't know what I taste maybe oranges with tobacco. Very unique.

Say did I read correctly that you are designing a tank just for the Legacy? If so, I might have to give that a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread